The Rabbit is comfortable and has room for whatever you need to take with you so it’s the kind of vehicle that you spend a lot of time driving. That means that a lot of people are seeing it so you like to make sure that it always looks good but there is only so much that you can achieve by cleaning it. Thankfully, we have a wide range of visual upgrades so that you can get exactly the right look without having to spend a fortune!
The most noticeable part of your vehicle is obviously the exterior which means that Volkswagen Rabbit body kits are a fantastic place to start when you’re looking for visual upgrades. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find everything you need to completely customize your vehicle so that you’ll barely recognize it or just slightly tweak it so that it looks better than it did when it was built. We know that you want quality so we have the right brands to give you that and once you’re done you’ll wonder why you ever drove a vehicle that looked standard!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Xenon® Front Air DamFront Air Dam by Xenon. Give your car an aggressive, hug the pavement look with this Front Air Dam. Besides looking great, it will also reduce the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Reaction injection molded in...$80.82 - $816.62
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...$71.10 - $1,255.50
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,079.10
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- Duraflex® OTG Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (105511)OTG Style Body Kit (105511) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam. Material: Fiberglass. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like?...$346.50
- Duraflex® Circuit Wide Body Kit (Unpainted) (111216)Circuit Wide Body Kit (111216) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 8 Pieces. This kit includes Wide Body Front Bumper Cover, Wide Body Rear Bumper Cover, Wide Body Side Skirts, Wide Body Front Fenders, Wide Body Rear FendersFlares....$958.50
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Volkswagen Rabbit Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro