Volkswagen Phaeton Tires
If you think about it, cars are like humans in a way. Just like us, they consume resources to function, they spend much time getting from one place to another, and they can also carry things. Cars also require constant care and washing, and when they stop functioning properly, they also need to be healed (repaired). If cars were people, then tires would be their shoes. If a car is constantly on the road, a nice pair of “shoes” with thick “soles” is certainly needed to keep them from wearing out. This is especially true when a car drives in the wild and on off-road terrain, where a simple set of wheels will not be as effective. Just like our real shoes, car tires should be well-built, stylish, and specialized to meet your every day requirements. You won’t find this kind of quality in standard-issue tires, so your best bet is to buy the Volkswagen Phaeton tires from a custom parts dealer like CARiD.
We are pleased to give you a wide assortment of tires to choose from, made by brands like Achilles, Nitto, Yokohama, Michelin, etc. All of them can be divided into the groups – all-terrain tires, regular tires, and run-flat tires. Each kind of tire has its own purpose and customers should pick one best suited to their preferences.
- ACCELERA® PHI$64.59 - $142.44 (ea)
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$85.60 - $169.12 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFT$132.26 - $253.75 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$66.53 - $132.61 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$165.66 - $345.85 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$81.38 - $151.66 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH7$81.07 - $132.26 (ea)
- Volkswagen Phaeton Models
- Phaeton REG Tires
- Phaeton V8 Tires
- Phaeton W12 Tires