If you think about it, cars are like humans in a way. Just like us, they consume resources to function, they spend much time getting from one place to another, and they can also carry things. Cars also require constant care and washing, and when they stop functioning properly, they also need to be healed (repaired). If cars were people, then tires would be their shoes. If a car is constantly on the road, a nice pair of “shoes” with thick “soles” is certainly needed to keep them from wearing out. This is especially true when a car drives in the wild and on off-road terrain, where a simple set of wheels will not be as effective. Just like our real shoes, car tires should be well-built, stylish, and specialized to meet your every day requirements. You won’t find this kind of quality in standard-issue tires, so your best bet is to buy the Volkswagen Phaeton tires from a custom parts dealer like CARiD.
We are pleased to give you a wide assortment of tires to choose from, made by brands like Achilles, Nitto, Yokohama, Michelin, etc. All of them can be divided into the groups – all-terrain tires, regular tires, and run-flat tires. Each kind of tire has its own purpose and customers should pick one best suited to their preferences.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 1 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - Desert Hawk UHPStarting at: $145.33$145.33
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - Advantage T/AStarting at: $97.75$97.75
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak LM-32Starting at: $422.40$422.40
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - Conti4x4ContactStarting at: $170.85$170.85
- DelinteDELINTE® - D7Starting at: $96.32$96.32
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Direzza DZ101Starting at: $104.46$104.46
- FalkenFALKEN® - Azenis PT722Starting at: $103.09$103.09
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Firehawk GT PursuitStarting at: $408.42$408.42
- GeneralGENERAL® - AltiMAX HPStarting at: $83.58$83.58
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Assurance ComforTred TouringStarting at: $136.34$136.34