- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$81.99 - $152.57
- DELINTE® DH7$79.80 - $132.54
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$82.84 - $255.80
About Volkswagen Phaeton Tires
If you think about it, cars are like humans in a way. Just like us, they consume resources to function, they spend much time getting from one place to another, and they can also carry things. Cars also require constant care and washing, and when they stop functioning properly, they also need to be healed (repaired). If cars were people, then tires would be their shoes. If a car is constantly on the road, a nice pair of “shoes” with thick “soles” is certainly needed to keep them from wearing out. This is especially true when a car drives in the wild and on off-road terrain, where a simple set of wheels will not be as effective. Just like our real shoes, car tires should be well-built, stylish, and specialized to meet your every day requirements. You won’t find this kind of quality in standard-issue tires, so your best bet is to buy the Volkswagen Phaeton tires from a custom parts dealer like CARiD.
We are pleased to give you a wide assortment of tires to choose from, made by brands like Achilles, Nitto, Yokohama, Michelin, etc. All of them can be divided into the groups – all-terrain tires, regular tires, and run-flat tires. Each kind of tire has its own purpose and customers should pick one best suited to their preferences.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.