The Volkswagen Phaeton is a stylish and luxurious vehicle, designed for drivers with a lot of taste and an eye for quality. If you are the owner of one of these stunning cars and are looking for the very best in accessories to help you get the best out of it and ensure the ultimate driving experience, then CARiD are here to make sure you get what you want. Check out this great range of Volkswagen Phaeton custom headlights, which includes some really sophisticated and stylish designs. We have Volkswagen Phaeton Euro headlights, which are a popular style that really compliments the look of the car, or powerful, bold Volkswagen Phaeton halo projectors that cut through the dark like nothing else, giving you unparalleled visibility when driving in dark conditions.
At CARiD, we have chosen nothing but the best in Volkswagen Phaeton custom headlights, from top name brands like Lumen and Plasmaglow, to ensure we are offering you the latest and most innovative products and the best in workmanship. Check out our stylish designs and great prices and order yours today! We are confident you'll be glad you chose to shop with CARiD.
- Lumen® G7 LED Fog Light Conversion KitVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, G7 LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your...$149.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of...$8.99 - $21.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$49.36 - $119.99
- Sylvania® Headlight BulbVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, Headlight Bulb by Sylvania®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to...$17.94 - $102.45
- Putco® Headlight LED Conversion KitVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, Headlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$110.99 - $221.99
- Putco® Headlight Replacement BulbsVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®, 1 Pair. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....Greater light output, longer and wider beam than OEM bulbsImproves visibility and safety$31.99
- Oracle Lighting® HID Headlight Replacement BulbVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, HID Headlight Replacement Bulb by Oracle Lighting®. This is direct replacement for your OEM Xenon HID headlight bulbs.Designed to replace factory HID bulbsAvailable 4300K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K$67.15
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip LED Replacement BulbsVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, 3-Chip LED Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. These interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. Maintaining the factory bulb specifications, Oracle ensures that the...Use super flux high output LEDs with surface mount technologyHave a lifespan much greater than stock lights - up to 20x longer life$22.99 - $33.96
- Oracle Lighting® Cree LED Replacement BulbsVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, Cree LED Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®, 1 Pair, 3W, Cool White Color Bulbs. Oracle LED replacement interior bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of-use in mind. Maintaining the factory bulb...Use super flux high output LEDs with surface mount technologyHave a lifespan much greater than stock lights - up to 20x longer life$25.46
- PIAA® LED Performance BulbsVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, LED Performance Bulbs by PIAA®. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal...For upgrading your factory headlight bulbs to LEDsDesigned for quick and easy install$254.15
- PIAA® Miniature Replacement BulbsVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, Miniature Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®, 1 Pair, 5W. Available in 2500K (ion yellow) and 4000K (white). PIAA Corporation has been designing and manufacturing high quality halogen bulbs for nearly a...Plug and playDirect fit for easy installation$16.15
- EVO Lighting® LED Fog Light Conversion KitVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, LED Fog Light Conversion Kit (H11) by EVO Lighting®. The EVO Formance LED Headlamp Conversion Kits provide 3000 lumens of light per bulb, and can be easily installed on any vehicle or motorcycle. Specially...Energy-efficient, aerodynamic design with a built-in fan to blow heat away, reducing chance of blowout due to overheating unlike similar products from competitors10,000 hour lifespan$183.16
- EVO Lighting® HID Headlight Replacement BulbVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, HID Headlight Replacement Bulb by EVO Lighting®, 1 Bulb. EVO lighting products from CIPA are on the cutting edge of the lighting industry. You can rely on EVO automotive lighting to provide the most light...Primary Power (Watt): 35Primary Filament Life (hours): 3000$69.07
- AC Delco® GM Original Equipment Headlight Replacement BulbsVolkswagen Phaeton 2004, GM Original Equipment Headlight Replacement Bulbs by AC Delco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$15.76 - $102.95
- Oracle Lighting® Chrome Square Lens D2S ProjectorsUniversal Chrome Square Lens D2S Projectors by Oracle Lighting®. Chrome Housing. Clear Lens. The D2S Square Projector is the successor to the normal D2S Projector, but offers a new designed lens. With it's table-top light spread...Depth: 5.7"Height: 3.7"$118.96 - $211.65
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.