- (82)Hood PanelsVolkswagen
- (55)Hood Shocks + StrutsVolkswagen
- (3)Hood Release Cables + HandlesVolkswagen
- (26)Hood Hinges + SpringsVolkswagen
- (12)Hood HardwareVolkswagen
- (176)Custom HoodsVolkswagen
- (54)Custom Hood ScoopsVolkswagen
- (264)Bug DeflectorsVolkswagen
- (20)Sound DeadeningVolkswagen
- (339)Automotive PaintVolkswagen
There are a lot of crucial parts which your Volkswagen should surely have. They are bumpers, fenders, header panels, trunk and tailgates, hoods, and more. Now, we are interested in hoods. That is why we would like to show you a wide range of the Volkswagen Hoods engineered to help you to protect your car’s engine compartment from different elements and other road debris which can get inside it. Besides, they can easily damage it. So, if you do not have such a part or you need to replace it, come to CARiD.com.
As we care of our clients, we do the best of our capacities to provide them only premium quality products which are carried from the premier brands on the market. They are Goodmark and Replace. The designers of these brands produce hoods in various materials. On our shelves, you are able to find these parts made of steel, fiberglass, or carbon fiber. Moreover, if you are fond of style, it will be a great purchase for you, because it will definitely add extra style to your lovely Volkswagen. Thanks to your vehicle’s hood, you will be separated from the rest of car owners. What do you think if you need such a fantastic part?
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...$10.04 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $986.03
- URO Parts® Hood Lift SupportHood Lift Support by URO Parts. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant materials...$9.08 - $45.78
- Sachs® Stabilus Hood Lift SupportStabilus Hood Lift Support by Sachs. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly latched...$9.91 - $91.00
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a typical...$20.00 - $778.13
- RhinoPac® StrongArm Hood Lift SupportStrongArm Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is easy...$3.98 - $82.26
- Monroe® Max-Lift Hood Lift SupportMax-Lift Hood Lift Support by Monroe. Max-Lift lift supports are an ideal replacement for worn original units designed for opening and holding hoods, hatches, lids, etc. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a...$10.05 - $26.54
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$453.05 - $3,230.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$69.17 - $176.44
- Pure® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Pure.$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...$165.33 - $392.45
- Replace® Hood Panel (VW1230121)Hood Panel by Replace. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # B004GEWNW4, 840304045167, 1HM823031F. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from...$113.96
Guides & Articles
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Volkswagen Hoods Reviews
2000 Volkswagen Golf Gti