Volkswagen Golf Tires
- ACCELERA® 651$43.54
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$83.01 - $171.31
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-001 RFT$163.87 - $428.18
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.94
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$98.85 - $489.85
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$70.92 - $132.45
- DELINTE® DH2$30.30 - $89.40
About Volkswagen Golf Tires
When buying parts on the aftermarket, one of the biggest questions regarding one part or another is how long it will serve. Given the very high prices on cars and car parts today, it’s only natural that people want to get the most bang for their buck, however, you shouldn’t just buy a product because it looks good, has a cheap price, or if you’re told that it is of top quality. Many suppliers on the aftermarket are desperate to profit whenever they can and swindle their customers at every turn, taking their money and giving them inferior products. At CARiD, we offer only the finest products available on the aftermarket and have a good reputation to back it up. Since our popularity depends on how satisfied our customers are, we strive to offer you only top-notch service. The Volkswagen Golf tires sold at CARiD should serve you for many years and perform flawlessly.
When buying tires, you might want to try tires of a different size, and we’ll be quite happy to oblige, offering you tires of sizes like 285/30R19, 265/35R20, 325/50R22 and many others. You may also buy several useful accessories for your custom tires like snow tire chains and tire pressure sensors. Snow chains are links or cables fastened around the tire that give you additional traction when driving on snow and ice, while tire pressure sensors are built to show the current level of pressure within your tires and even warn you when it’s too low.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.