Even though vehicles are some of the sturdiest and longest-serving commodities a person can own, they are still subjected to all sorts of damage and wear-and-tear that take a toll on your vehicle and leave you with no choice but to buy replacement parts. Since tires are the only part of a car that comes in contact with the road and handles difficult turning maneuvers, it’s only natural that they have to be replaced often. Usually, their surface wears out to a point where turning becomes difficult, cracks form in the sidewall, and sometimes tires simply get punctured. After something like this happens, you shouldn’t rush off and buy the same standard tire model, but should instead think of getting the Volkswagen Golf GTI tires sold at CARiD.
Generally speaking, custom tires are made using better materials and have all sorts of designs which you cannot find on standard-issue tires. They come in many diverse forms and sizes as opposed to the limited selection you get from a single manufacturer. At our store, you’ll be able to choose the size and brand, and the great variety available is sure to impress you. We offer you wheels from brands like Firestone, Goodyear, Michelin, Nexen, and others known for the high quality of their products.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 1 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - 2233Starting at: $98.87$98.87
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - g-Force Sport COMP-2Starting at: $109.71$109.71
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak LM-25 RFTStarting at: $217.16$217.16
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - ContiWinterContact TS810SStarting at: $109.74$109.74
- DelinteDELINTE® - D7Starting at: $96.32$96.32
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Direzza DZ101Starting at: $104.46$104.46
- FalkenFALKEN® - Azenis PT722Starting at: $103.09$103.09
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Firehawk Wide Oval ASStarting at: $124.75$124.75
- GeneralGENERAL® - AltiMAX HPStarting at: $83.58$83.58
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Assurance Fuel MaxStarting at: $115.83$115.83