- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.08 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Volkswagen Golf Gti Tires
Even though vehicles are some of the sturdiest and longest-serving commodities a person can own, they are still subjected to all sorts of damage and wear-and-tear that take a toll on your vehicle and leave you with no choice but to buy replacement parts. Since tires are the only part of a car that comes in contact with the road and handles difficult turning maneuvers, it’s only natural that they have to be replaced often. Usually, their surface wears out to a point where turning becomes difficult, cracks form in the sidewall, and sometimes tires simply get punctured. After something like this happens, you shouldn’t rush off and buy the same standard tire model, but should instead think of getting the Volkswagen Golf GTI tires sold at CARiD.
Generally speaking, custom tires are made using better materials and have all sorts of designs which you cannot find on standard-issue tires. They come in many diverse forms and sizes as opposed to the limited selection you get from a single manufacturer. At our store, you’ll be able to choose the size and brand, and the great variety available is sure to impress you. We offer you wheels from brands like Firestone, Goodyear, Michelin, Nexen, and others known for the high quality of their products.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.