Volkswagen Golf Cooling Systems
- MishimotoŽ - ThermostatStarting at: $48.00$48.00
- Flex-a-liteŽ - TransLife Transmission Oil CoolerStarting at: $44.03$44.03
- MishimotoŽ - Dual Pass Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $255.00$255.00
- Flex-a-liteŽ - Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $120.75$120.75
- MishimotoŽ - Silicone Radiator Hose KitStarting at: $222.00$222.00
- Flex-a-liteŽ - Heavy Duty Oil Cooler with 1/2" Female NPT FittingStarting at: $90.68$90.68
- Flex-a-liteŽ - Dual Electric FanStarting at: $325.91$325.91
- Flex-a-liteŽ - Trimline Electric FanStarting at: $102.99$102.99
- Flex-a-liteŽ - Oil Cooler Sandwich Adapter KitStarting at: $40.54$40.54
- MaradyneŽ - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"