- (5)Pillar PostsVolkswagen Golf
- (5)Window TrimVolkswagen Golf
- (4)Mirror CoversVolkswagen Golf
- (4)Chrome Door HandlesVolkswagen Golf
- (3)Fender TrimVolkswagen Golf
- (4)Tail Light BezelsVolkswagen Golf
- (3)Headlight BezelsVolkswagen Golf
- (3)Chrome Rocker PanelsVolkswagen Golf
- (2)Body Side MoldingVolkswagen Golf
- (5)Bumper TrimVolkswagen Golf
- (1)Door SillsVolkswagen Golf
- (12)Emblems + LetteringVolkswagen Golf
- (43)Custom GrillesVolkswagen Golf
- (143)Exhaust TipsVolkswagen Golf
- (30)Side VentsVolkswagen Golf
- (554)License Plates & FramesVolkswagen Golf
- (4)Aluminum MatsVolkswagen Golf
- (30)Billet PedalsVolkswagen Golf
- (177)Hitch CoversVolkswagen Golf
- (16)Mud FlapsVolkswagen Golf
- (45)Wind DeflectorsVolkswagen Golf
All the roads will be conquered if you are riding your Volkswagen Golf. Produced to satisfy your requirements when you are on the road, the Golf requires to be kept in the greatest condition that will help you to make it work to its best much longer. As our company cares of our customers, we would like to assist you. That is why we offer you to come to CARiD.com where you can see digital catalog where a lot of different products are available. Here, you can see headlights, running boards, wheels, tires, billet grilles, floor mats, spoilers, cargo liners, bug deflectors, wiper blades, etc.
These accessories will assist your vehicle in showing you what possibilities you have when you are on the road. Offering you a great choice of useful things, we recommend you to look at our large variety of the Volkswagen Golf Chrome Accessories delivered from the major brands on the market, such as Putco, AMI, RI, SES Trims, SAA, and ACC. Designed to provide your vehicle a classy contrast which will make your Golf more attractive, chrome accessories that are stored by CARiD are offered in various materials, among which are stainless steel and ABS plastic. If you contact CARiD.com, you will get extra information.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.76 - $358.80
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect your fenders from...$61.25 - $208.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...Adds a stylish new look to your carProtects your fender against stone chip damage$64.99 - $84.99
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.Custom designed for each applicationPrecision manufactured for a perfect fit$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- RI® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$33.00 - $140.25
- RI® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Headlights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Headlights.$41.25 - $135.58
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- Dawn® Chrome Body Side MoldingChrome Body Side Molding by Dawn®. Underline the exquisite lines of your vehicle and protect its sides from the unsightly dings and scratches with the shiny chrome Bodyside and Lower Side Moldings by DAWN®s offered by Dawn....$133.60 - $145.29
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$36.56 - $222.03
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Thule® Sonic Cargo Box$569.95 - $729.95