Volkswagen Fuel System Parts
- Beetle Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Cabrio Replacement Fuel System Parts
- CC Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Corrado Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Eos Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Eurovan Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Fox Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Golf Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Golf Gti Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Jetta Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Passat Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Phaeton Replacement Fuel System Parts
Featured on our site are the B&M Command Flo fuel pressure modifiers. These Volkswagen fuel delivery parts allow you to modify the fuel rate in the fuel lines so that you can fine tune the fuel/air mixture for a better performance. They feature an adjustable pressure ranging between 25-60psi thus making them very suitable for high fuel capacity applications. The modifier features a return style and it is designed using the OE specifications of perfect fit to install directly on to the fuel rail mount. They are also ideal for use with free flowing air intakes or exhaust systems. A CNC machined 6061 premium billet aluminum casing offers a blend of much needed strength and resilience for long lasting durability. They also feature a red anodized finish that enhances their stylish looks as well as acting as a protective shield against corrosion and rust. Wide stock inlet and outlets also improve the fuel flow for better performance. They work perfectly in all types of engine configurations and with different types of fuels. All the necessary tools required for a stress free installation are also included. They are further backed with a 1 year warranty from B&M.
The AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is another super quality product featured on our site. These Volkswagen fuel delivery parts feature interchangeable ports that let you adjust the pressure of your regulator to match the peak output of your pump. They are rated for racers of up to 1000hp. Moreover they accept both the -6AN and 9/16” x 18 fittings and feature expertly CNC cut premium T6 billet aluminum. They also include a 1/8NPT port to connect a fuel pressure gauge or a fuel pressure pick up of your choice. They are also backed with a 1 year warranty from AEM.
All the components that fit together to form your fuel delivery system are available at CARiD.com. There is no excuse for allowing your fuel system to degrade to the point where you can no longer drive your car comfortably, because we have exactly what you need to perform the routine maintenance that prevents problems. If you are unsure as to which part you need, then don’t worry because we have 2 reviews for the fuel delivery system, with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, so that you can make the right decision! There, isn’t it easy?
- Airtex® - Fuel Pump Module AssemblyStarting at: $198.17$198.17
- Replace® - Fuel Pump Module AssemblyStarting at: $249.26$249.26
- Stant® - Regular Locking Fuel CapStarting at: $15.30$15.30
- Bosch® - Fuel Pressure RegulatorStarting at: $61.91$61.91
- Genuine® - Fuel InjectorStarting at: $202.04$202.04
- GB Remanufacturing® - Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorStarting at: $39.08$39.08
- Fel-Pro® - Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting GasketStarting at: $3.35$3.35
- Dorman® - Fuel Line Retaining ClipStarting at: $3.72$3.72
- Autobest® - Fuel PumpStarting at: $33.17$33.17
- Hastings® - In-Line Fuel FilterStarting at: $24.70$24.70
Posted by Al S.
"I ordered this part to fix my son's car and it was hard to find, however I found it here and the price was much less than what I expected. It was shipped immediately and arrived quickly. I have no complaints and neither does my son because he is back on the road."