Your Fox makes life easier by being small, fun to drive and comfortable for long journeys so you need to make sure that it’s running at its best. That means installing the right performance upgrades and we have everything you need to completely overhaul your vehicle or just replace the parts that are beginning to show their age and are no longer working as well as they once did. While you’re considering upgrades you should take the time to ensure that your brakes are perfect and we have the Volkswagen Fox brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors you need.
We offer all the right brands like Brembo, Hawk, EBC and more to make sure that you get the quality you deserve so that you know your vehicle is going to stop when you need it to. We have a wide range of different parts so that you can update certain components to the latest technologies or completely change your braking system to suit the other performance upgrades you’re going to install. We have everything at great prices so that you get the value you deserve and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you stuck with standard brakes!
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Sized to match OEM dimensions while providing superior braking performance and better looksAvailable in sets for front and rear$102.19 - $765.19
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...EBC recommends use with Greenstuff 6000/7000, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff padsAngled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases$66.28 - $3,241.61
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...$36.65 - $172.73
- Baer® Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSport Decela Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and...Sets for front and rear are available, and include brake rotors only1-piece rotor is made from patented high-silicone content iron that provides excellent vibration dampening, high frictional grip, lower wear, and resistance to heat buildup$114.47 - $527.98
- EBC® Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...$24.75 - $111.97
- EBC® Stage 1 Premium Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Premium Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Premium...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$46.74 - $1,056.44
- EBC® Stage 10 Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 10 Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Dimpled and Slotted Rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 10 Sport Brake...Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gasesRound indents in the rotors surface further increase cooling without the risk of cracking that drill-through holes pose$132.78 - $733.98
- EBC® Stage 11 Plain Brake KitStage 11 Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: RK Series rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 11 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$78.61 - $882.22
- EBC® RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Brake RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$32.21 - $2,193.18
- StopTech® Drilled Sport Brake RotorDrilled Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$55.66 - $793.88
- StopTech® Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$50.19 - $732.00
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...$62.52 - $200.00
- Earl's Performance® Solo BleedSolo Bleed by Earl's Performance®. Standard automotive flexible brake hoses are manufactured from synthetic rubber and reinforced with multiple layers of fabric braid. They were designed and developed for use with drum brake...Use Of Extruded PTFEStainless Steel Outer Braid$3.03 - $271.95
- TCI® RollStop™RollStop™ by TCI®. When installed in-line with a vehicle's front brakes, the TCI® RollStop™ allows you to do a burnout like the professionals. TCI® also now carries a Universal Burnout Kit with LED Lights that operates...$112.31 - $196.69
- EBC® Stage 1 Premium Street Front Brake Kit (S1KF1751)Stage 1 Premium Street Front Brake Kit by EBC®. Brake Kit Includes EBC Part Number Rotor: RK053, Pad: UD350. Outside Diameter: 238.76mm (9.4"). Thickness: 9.5mm (0.37"). FMSI Cross Reference: D350. Enhance your daily driving with...$69.61
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you've got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages, please be sure to see our article "Caliper Covers vs Caliper Paint". There, we highlight the many options you have among your caliper cover choices.
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.