Volkswagen Beetle Exhaust Systems
As one of Volkswagen’s long standing models, the Beetle ‘Volkswagen Bug’ provides an economical way to run the rounds in comfort, whether you are on the city commute everyday or occasionally. Keep your Volkswagen Beetle in top form with a custom exhaust system. CARiD sells a wide range of new custom exhaust systems for the Volkswagen Beetle. Choose from outstanding manufacturers such as Borla and MagnaFlow, who both have different complete exhaust systems for all Beetle editions. Custom exhaust systems are valued for their high performance and reliability. Volkswagen Beetle exhaust systems in particular are a great investment and work to boost the overall value of the Volkswagen Beetle. You stand to gain up to 10% extra horsepower and torque when you outfit your Beetle with a custom exhaust system. For even greater power boosts, consider combining the exhaust system with a performance header, catalytic converter and muffler. CARiD has a huge variety of these, from manufacturers such as Gibson, Flowmaster, RBP, Onki and MagnaFlow.
Alongside the additional horsepower, you also enjoy improved fuel economy. This is because during its operation, the custom exhaust system enhances engine efficiency, in this way bringing the Beetle’s fuel consumption down so you can enjoy greater fuel mileage and more fuel cost savings. The new custom exhaust sound your Beetle gives is great too. It is louder and deeper than what your car sounded like with the stock exhaust system in place, and more appealing. You can count on the sound remaining as it is over the years, since all the audio components are packaged using quality preserving technology to prevent sound deterioration. Finally, the exhaust system will give your Beetle rear-end the modern look it deserves. Its chrome finish coating and polished exhaust tips ensure just that. Be a part of the revolution and choose greater power with a brand new custom Volkswagen Beetle exhaust system.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $125.08$125.08
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $700.39$700.39
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $694.74$694.74
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $391.77$391.77
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
"I bought this product and gave it to my mechanic to install on the Beetle. I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit, but a few hours later the mechanic called me and said the car was finished! He said he had no issues installing it. I turned the car on and heard a sweet sound of purr. I believe that my horse power went up a little too. I want to thank CARiD and the agent who helped me in picking this out for my car! You guys are awesome! I'm going to be ordering the rest of the muffler system to finish the Magnaflow system in my car. I highly recommend this if you are going to need one for your 2000 Beetle, it fits great, and works great!"