Volant® Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
Looks good and fits better than the K&N. It is a lot quite also. It seem to perform as good as the other but has been installed just a few days so not able get a good comparison.
This intake was very easy to instal by myself, couldn't be happier with the sound from it, all around a great product. The instructions are crap and don't help much, but after a quick search on YouTube i was able to find a "installer" video and was able to quickly instal it. I have better MPG on highway, it gives my truck a lot more push when i'm passing some big trucks on the highway. All around a great product!
Pre Filter fits fine, easy installation.
The cold air intake was very install and only took about 15 minutes. The horsepower on my sequoia has improved noticeable and I can tell I'll be getting better gas as well.
It was easy to install, and it fits better than previous filter. Made a dramatic difference for power.
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System$232.90 - $240.90
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Filter$55.00 - $65.00
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit$266.99 - $352.99
- BBK® Chrome Cold Air Intake System with Polished Cast Aluminum Inlet$179.99 - $349.99
- Injen® EA Nanofiber Dry Air Filter$53.26 - $68.80