VENICE WHEELS AND RIMS
Established in September 2011 as an aftermarket wheel manufacturer, Venice Wheels needed to get off to a running start, and so the brand chose to launch itself in a location which would be ideally suited to attracting and capturing the attention of enthusiasts right from the get go – the 2011 SEMA Show. It was there that the brand was first unveiled to the general public, and right from the get go, it became an instant success and the response that it received from the crowd at the event was utterly amazing.
- DOLCE - Black-ChromeVeniceStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- DOLCE - Chrome-BlackVeniceStarting at: $271.41 (ea)$271.41
- FORZA - Black-ChromeVeniceStarting at: $288.92 (ea)$288.92
- FORZA - Chrome-BlackVeniceStarting at: $271.41 (ea)$271.41
- MAKAVELI - ChromeVeniceStarting at: $306.43 (ea)$306.43
- NERO - Black-MachinedVeniceStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- NERO - ChromeVeniceStarting at: $402.73 (ea)$402.73
- ROMA - Black-ChromeVeniceStarting at: $288.92 (ea)$288.92
- ROMA - Chrome-BlackVeniceStarting at: $271.41 (ea)$271.41
- ROSSO - Black-MachinedVeniceStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- STELLA - Black-MachinedVeniceStarting at: $253.90 (ea)$253.90
- STELLA - Black-MachinedVeniceStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- STELLA - ChromeVeniceStarting at: $245.14 (ea)$245.14
- STELLA - Silver-MachinedVeniceStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
Although it was off to a good start, Venice Wheels realized that it didn't have the luxury of being able to rest on its laurels and needed to follow up on its success at SEMA if it wanted to establish itself within the industry. The brand invested in advertising within some of the industry's biggest magazines and media, so that it would be able to maximize its exposure to the market that it wanted to tap into and really build up its reputation as a brand.
Slick marketing aside however, Venice Wheels was able to be confident that those efforts would pay off largely due to the faith that the brand had in its products. Not only were the wheels that Venice Wheels manufactured of truly premium quality, but the designs that they pioneered were classy, sophisticated and engineered to accentuate the elegance of any luxury vehicle. After seeing firsthand how favorably enthusiasts responded to the style of the brand, Venice Wheels knew that it had played its cards right.
Suffice to say, Venice Wheels has successfully established a foothold for itself within the luxury aftermarket wheels industry. Matter of fact, the brand has gone from strength to strength since it was launched in Las Vegas and continues to grow at a breakneck pace. With its creativity that is showcased in the designs that it continuously develops, Venice Wheels undoubtedly has a bright future. Someday, the brand may even ascend to occupy the pinnacle of luxury aftermarket wheel industry in its own right.
I'm running a 235/30/20 up front with the Venice Roma. I have full turning radius, and it's only a slight stretch. I used to have 275/30/20 in the rear but switched to a 255/30/20 because I wanted more of a stretch.
I have them and love them. I didn't want to put z06 wheels on my car since it's not a z06 nor put on C6 wheels since it's not a C6. I wanted it to be different and couldn't stand my stock wheels.
I love the Venice. I changed my tires to Toyos, since the smallest rim they make, I believe, is 22's. The quality is way better than I thought they were going to be. I inspect it in person before I committed to buying them. I get a lot of compliments on them.