VSC Wheels by Vellano®. Clean lines and 3-piece forged construction with aircraft-grade aluminum combine maximum strength with extreme light weight that today's performance cars need. Design is exquisite, workmanship is flawless, and very precise custom fitments can be ordered in endless finish and color options to create one-of-a-kind sparkle. Custom engraving is also available.
Vellano's selection is brimming with aggressive, clean-looking designs that fit with any vehicle's image. Endless customizing possibilities exist because all Vellano rims are made-to-order to your specifications – you can choose finishes of chrome, black, white, brushed aluminum, or any paint color on ten different visible areas of your wheels. Any standard Vellano wheel design is also available with concave inward-curving centers or with extended lip designs. Engraving on one spoke of your wheel is offered by the manufacturer. Select a standard engraving that reads "Vellano" or pick your own words, size and font. Costs vary depending on word size, length, and individual wheel spoke design.
Vellano uses only forged construction with aircraft-grade T6 aluminum to assure that no matter which design you choose, you’ll have the strongest and lightest wheels possible on your vehicle. Forging creates a stronger and lighter metal structure than casting for superior durability, ride and steering control. The company's innovative use of computer-aided design and CNC digitally-controlled cutting and forging production processes to ensure zero-tolerance perfection. If you're upgrading from smaller rims, CARiD will also help you with your tire purchase to make sure the rubber you select is not only the proper size, but proper width and tread pattern best suited to your needs. Tires and wheels ordered together from CARiD will be pre-mounted and balanced at no extra cost to you before shipping.
- 3-piece forged construction
- Standard Series wheel designs are available with extended wheel lip or concave inward-curving centers
- Customize wheel color and finish in 10 different visible areas when ordering
- Vellano will also custom-paint wheel areas in any colors to match your vehicle
- Custom engraving is also available
- Custom 6 lug applications are available
- All wheels are compatible with TPMS hardware and monitoring systems
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty on wheel structure
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Wheels built to customer specified fitments
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore non-cancelable and non-returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Vellano Forged Wheels™ is located in Ontario, California and has been a producer of automotive accessories as well as aircraft industry precision components since 1995. The company’s use of the most advanced computer-aided design and CNC digitally-controlled cutting and forging production processes has spurred their growth into parts for automotive racing and performance since 2004. Today, Vellano applies their high-technology specialization in producing the highest quality wheels for Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Cadillac, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, and Rolls-Royce models to name a few.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.VELLANO® - VSCAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAll Vellano Reviews
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge