MONZA Chrome Wheels by VCT®. The bold styles of VCT break the unwritten laws for custom wheel designs, which also is reflected in the naming of the wheels. These are not wheels for the faint of heart. VCT wheels are designed for the individual who wants to break with convention and normality.
VCT Rims offer a unique combination of bold styling, affordable prices and high quality. The wheels come in sizes from 17" to 30", and in styles that gives a wide variety of choice for all kinds of vehicles. The way VCT uses inserts to give character and exclusive accents for a broad range of designs is refreshing and set the wheels apart from the conventional custom wheels. Mount VCT rims on your ride for a more exclusive and outrageous custom look.
- Bold Styling
- One Piece Cast Construction
- Built to Meet the Highest Quality Standards
- Attractive Pricing
- One Year Warranty on Finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
VCT Wheels is headquartered in the heart of the custom car culture: Los Angeles, California. The company also has an office in Hong Kong, China for distribution direct to the customers worldwide. VCT Wheels takes pride in the fact that the company only manufactures high quality products. Competitive pricing and a reputation for superior quality and customer service makes VCT one of today's most sought after brands in the world. The VCT group and its brand names VCT, GITANO, and SCORPION offer a wide array of wheel designs for both cars and trucks alike. With sizes ranging from 17"-30" and unique inserted wheel packages, all wheel needs are met with both style and class. VCT offers custom builds for every level of customer, along with a promise to provide both the best merchandise and the best service that money can buy.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge