OVERDRIVE Matte Black with Machined Face and Bezel wheels by V-Rock®. All too many off-roaders make do with heavy steel wheels, as they consider lightweight alloys too expensive. V-Rock changes the game with these exciting top quality wheels in classic off-road design at a very affordable price.
- Classic Off-Road Design
- One-Piece Low-Pressure Cast Construction
- Made in A356.2 Aluminum Alloy
- Compatible with OEM TPMS Sensors
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Structure*
- Lip size will vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
Off-roading is hard on the rims, and few people handle wheels more than off-road enthusiasts. Most off-roaders want lightweight wheels to make their own wheel-handling easier, and to improve vehicle handling. Cost of lightweight wheels have been a deterring factor, forcing many off-roaders to make do with steel rims. The V-Rock wheels come at a very affordable price and in very high quality. The wheels are made in a356.2 aluminum alloy, a material with an excellent weight/strength ratio. They are cast in a low pressure casting process that eliminates pores in the casting, resulting in the strongest possible cast metal. They are manufactured to very high quality standards by one of the major players in the wheel aftermarket with an excellent quality reputation. V-Rock wheels will surprise you with their unique combination of top level styling, top level quality, top level performance and a very affordable price.
* Applies to first customer only. Change of ownership negates warranty.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
V-Rock is an off-road wheel design brand from Trade Union International, Inc. The company was established in 1985 as an importer and distributor of automotive accessories. The first products were launched in 1989 under the Topline brand name. Quality was a priority from the start, and a quality inspection plant was established in Nanjing, China, in 1991. This facilitated quality control before the products were shipped out to the U.S. The first line of custom wheels from Trade Union, the Verde Custom Wheels, came onto the market in 1999. Following the success of Verde wheels, the company introduced Black Ice and Envy line-ups. In 2002, Trade Union International established its own in-house wheel plant in Nanking, China. This is a totally integrated production facility with a R&D department, tooling, casting, CNC-machining, polishing, plating, painting, quality control, packaging and warehouse logistics, all under one roof. In 2006, the factory was certified according to the ISO/TS16949 standards. The factory has a capacity of over 600,000 wheels per year, making Trade Union International one of the major players in the wheel aftermarket industry.