Other brands have imitated the classic styles of custom wheels produced by U.S. Mags, but no one has produced a wheel that can even approach the originals from U.S. Mags. U.S. Mags has its roots in the companies that started the custom wheel business in the 1960s and later were merged under the American Racing brand – now a sister brand to U.S. Mags under the parent company MHT Luxury Alloys. The U.S. Mags brand is reviving the legendary custom rims produced in the 60's to make it possible for a new generation of classic muscle car owners to fit the correct wheels to their rides. U.S. Mags is also expanding the classic designs to fit the contemporary retro style muscle cars, with sizes and fitments adapted to modern suspensions and geometries.
- 2-Piece Construction with Cast Center Welded to Forged Barrel
- Classic Forever Popular Styling
- Classic Wheel Brand
- Soft Lip Design
- Traditional Step Lip Available in 15"
- Patent Pending
- All American Made
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.CARiD ADVANTAGE
Dedicated Wheel Experts Our in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
Guaranteed Fitment Your new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
Wheel & Tire Packages Save your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
Customization Options Whatever color you want, we can fully customize any rims in our in-house paint facility
State-of-the-Art Equipment We use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
TPMS Sensors TPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
Free Mounting & Balancing Order a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
Free Nitrogen Inflation Nitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
Free Installation Kit Your new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Started by racing legend Parnelli Jones and Art Hale Sr, U.S. Mags has been making quality wheels since the 1960's. Over the 20 years the company grew and absorbed many other brands, including American Racing, which Hale Sr and Jones grew into the largest custom wheel company in the United States. In 1988 Jones sold the business while Art Hale Sr and his son Art Hale Jr stayed as President and Vice President. Later, Hale Jr came out with new brands of luxury wheels and incorporated MHT Luxury Alloys. U.S. Mags was reborn in 2010, when Hale Jr re-acquired the brand and re-launched the Classic Wheel and Indy Wheel.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge