DEUCE Polished Wheels by U.S. Mags®. Fit these 2-piece classic design wheels to your vintage vehicle and ride in the same style and on the same brand as when the vehicle was new – or mount them on your modern retro ride to enhance its classic muscle car image.
Other brands have imitated the classic styles of custom wheels produced by U.S. Mags, but no one has produced a wheel that can even approach the originals from U.S. Mags. U.S. Mags has its roots in the companies that started the custom wheel business in the 1960s and later were merged under the American Racing brand – now a sister brand to U.S. Mags under the parent company MHT Luxury Alloys. The U.S. Mags brand is reviving the legendary custom rims produced in the 60's to make it possible for a new generation of classic muscle car owners to fit the correct wheels to their rides. U.S. Mags is also expanding the classic designs to fit the contemporary retro style muscle cars, with sizes and fitments adapted to modern suspensions and geometries.
- Classic Styling
- Classic Wheel Brand
- Forged 2-Piece Welded Construction
- Forged Machined Center Welded to Rotary Forged Rims
- Traditional Lip with Step on 15" – 17" Wheels
- Soft Lip without Step on Wheels 17" and Up
- Made in 6061 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Alloy
- 2- and 3-Piece Bolted Construction Available
- All American Made
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Started by racing legend Parnelli Jones and Art Hale Sr, U.S. Mags has been making quality wheels since the 1960's. Over the 20 years the company grew and absorbed many other brands, including American Racing, which Hale Sr and Jones grew into the largest custom wheel company in the United States. In 1988 Jones sold the business while Art Hale Sr and his son Art Hale Jr stayed as President and Vice President. Later, Hale Jr came out with new brands of luxury wheels and incorporated MHT Luxury Alloys. U.S. Mags was reborn in 2010, when Hale Jr re-acquired the brand and re-launched the Classic Wheel and Indy Wheel.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor’s website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We’ll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We’re car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it’s enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You’re getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors’ data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge