- Product Details
Universal 6100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 46mm Monotube. The BILSTEIN 6100 Series are the most successful shock absorbers in off-road racing history. Since their inception in the early 70's, 6100 Series have equipped more winning off-road cars and trucks than any other shock. Today, the 6100 Series are perfect for meeting the demands of off-road recreational vehicles such as forerunner trucks, Baja Bugs, rockcrawlers and sandbuggies.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Threaded Body Lengths to 10" Travel
- Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
- 12" Diameter Shock Body
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Factory Rebuildable
- Spherical bearing end loops, which accept 1/2" and 12mm mounting bolts
- Available for standard and coilover applications, this series is primarily designed for vehicles with modified shock mounts and Type I VW suspension
Brand: Bilstein Part Numbers:
In 1954, BILSTEIN was the first to realise the potential offered by an idea of Prof. Bourcier de Carbon, a French researcher in the field of vibrations. The aim was to eliminate the physical disadvantages of the conventional telescopic shock absorbers, whilst at the same time making the dampers lighter and able to be fitted in any position.
- More Accessories
- Product Reviews
Product Reviews (0)