- Product Details
Top Deck Kayak Rack (881) by Thule®. The Top Deck offers safe and secure Kayak or Stand-Up Paddleboard transport at a great value. The integrated rubber pads support the hull in 4 places and hold the boat in position, while the included straps secure it to the rack. The Top Deck can carry a kayak up to 34" wide and 75 lbs. and it requires one person to load and unload. Mounting to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks requires no tools.
- Economical kayak or stand-up paddleboard transportation
- Can carry a kayak up to 34" wide and 75 lbs.
- Can be loaded and unloaded by one person
- Can be mounted to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks without any tools
- Custom designed saddles with integrated rubber pads protect the hull and help hold the kayak or stand-up paddleboard in place for transportation
- Includes all straps to transport one kayak
- To protect your vehicle while loading and unloading, we suggest the Thule Waterslide protective pad (sold separately)
- We suggest carrying your paddle/oar on the roof rack with your kayak with the optional Thule Get-a-Grip Holder (sold separately)
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Thule knows that when you're getting into a hobby there's a lot of equipment to buy, so you've got to be smart with your money and get the most value for the buck. To that end Thule offers the Top Deck Kayak Carrier. The Top Deck will provide safe, secure and affordable transportation for one kayak or stand-up paddleboard, so you can get out on the water and have fun without waiting for your bank account to increase. But even though it's a great value, the Top Deck still comes with everything you need.
The Top Deck can be quickly and easily installed to Thule rack system load bars, round bars or most factory racks, without any tools. One person can load a kayak up to 34" wide and 75 lbs. onto the 4 saddles. Each saddle is custom designed to conform to the most popular hull shapes, and has integrated rubber pads to protect the hull and help hold the boat in place for transport. Straps are included to safely secure one kayak.
The Top Deck Kayak Rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.98.95Brand: Thule Part Number: 881 UPC: 091021881174
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.Thule® 881 - Top Deck Kayak Rack Reviews (7)Customers' rating: 5 OF 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY
- More Accessories
- Product Reviews
Thule® 881 - Top Deck Kayak Rack Reviews (7)All Thule Roof Racks reviews >>