- TIGER PAW AWP IIAll Season / Performancefrom $80.12 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931410
- TIGER PAW TOURING SRAll Season / Performancefrom $108.80 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931414
- TIGER PAW TOURING NTAll Season / Performancefrom $77.28 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931416
- TIGER PAW TOURING TTAll Season / Performancefrom $90.21 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931417
- TIGER PAW GTZAll Season / Performancefrom $88.67 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931418
- TIGER PAW AS65All Season / Performancefrom $88.56 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931419
- TIGER PAW ICE & SNOW IIWinter / Performancefrom $82.32 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931420
- LAREDO CROSS COUNTRYAll Season / Performancefrom $114.94 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931422
- LAREDO CROSS COUNTRY TOURAll Season / Performancefrom $123.35 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931423
- LAREDO HD/HAll Season / All Terrainfrom $165.53 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931424
- LAREDO HD/TWinter / All Terrainfrom $194.25 (ea)Uniroyal# 17931426
Americans have been driving with confidence on Uniroyal tires since 1892, although back then Uniroyal was known as the U.S. Rubber Company. Uniroyal continues their tradition of excellence, consistently exceeding expectations to make high quality, durable tires that are right for any driver's budget. Today, the Uniroyal Tire brand continues to go the extra mile for you by putting all of their effort into making high quality, durable car and truck tires that today's drivers can afford.
Uniroyal tires are chosen by so many different people, for so many different reasons and for so many different vehicles, that the company has become a trusted part of the lives of millions of Americans. Uniroyal Fun Fact: The popular Uniroyal Tire tiger was introduced in 1961. Since then the tiger has become a symbol of the company's perseverance and pride. Uniroyal tires combines the responsive handling of a performance tire with the comfort of a passenger tire.
Uniroyal and BFGoodrich Tire formed a joint venture in 1986 to leverage each others’ strengths in the original equipment and replacement market. In 1989, Michelin made the decision to purchase the Uniroyal-Goodrich Tire Company. This acquisition would not only make Michelin the largest tire company in the world, but also would provide the corporation with a portfolio of strong brands with a rich heritage in the American tire market.
Uniroyal tires provide all the features and benefits drivers consider important in a high-quality, dependable tire. Just take a look at Uniroyal latest innovations - the Laredo Cross Country, an SUV and pick-up tire built to conquer everyday adventures, and the Tiger Paw Touring, a comprehensive line of tires for sedans and minivans that helps deliver outstanding wear and handling at an affordable price.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.
| Posted by Rl | (Charlottetown, PE)
My Dad put a set of the Uniroyal's on his 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. After 14,000 miles he is very happy with them. And I have Uniroyal's on my Accord and they are great tire for the price. In this case I vote for them.