- UNIROYAL® TIGER PAW AWP IITIGER PAW AWP II All Season / Performance Tires by Uniroyal®. The Uniroyal® Tiger Paw® AWP II tire is a high-quality passenger tire designed for long wear, durability, and a smooth ride in almost every weather condition. An...$80.00 - $118.00 (ea)
- UNIROYAL® TIGER PAW TOURING SRTIGER PAW TOURING SR All Season / Performance Tires by Uniroyal®. Long wearing, great handling Uniroyal® original equipment passenger tire is designed for today's passenger cars and minivans. It combines the responsive handling of...$108.00 - $114.00 (ea)
- UNIROYAL® TIGER PAW TOURING NTTIGER PAW TOURING NT All Season / Performance Tires by Uniroyal®. The Tiger Paw Touring tire includes a solid shoulder tread block design, allowing for high-performance handling and stability in all seasons, plus wide tread grooves...$77.00 - $285.00 (ea)
- UNIROYAL® TIGER PAW TOURING TTTIGER PAW TOURING TT All Season / Performance Tires by Uniroyal®. The longest wearing, best handling Uniroyal® passenger tire ever. Tiger Paw Touring tire delivers on both thanks to technology advancements in material, tire...$90.00 - $109.00 (ea)
- UNIROYAL® TIGER PAW GTZTIGER PAW GTZ All Season / Performance Tires by Uniroyal®. The Tiger Paw GTZ All Season also features the Tiger Claw tread design, a solid center rib and optimized tread compound for reliable performance in all seasons. These...$88.00 - $422.00 (ea)
- UNIROYAL® TIGER PAW AS65TIGER PAW AS65 All Season / Performance Tires by Uniroyal®. A durable all-season passenger tire designed to deliver great mileage and excellent traction in all types of weather conditions. The new tire features Uniroyal's signature...$64.00 - $131.00 (ea)
- UNIROYAL® TIGER PAW ICE & SNOW IITIGER PAW ICE & SNOW II Winter / Performance Tires by Uniroyal®. The new and improved Tiger Paw® Ice & Snow II is an affordable winter tire that provides durability and reliability for driving in severe winter conditions. The tire...$82.00 - $154.00 (ea)
- UNIROYAL® LAREDO CROSS COUNTRYLAREDO CROSS COUNTRY All Season / Performance Tires by Uniroyal®. The longest wearing, best selling Uniroyal® Light Truck/SUV tire ever. This affordable, reliable SUV and light truck tire is built for everyday adventures. The...$114.00 - $197.00 (ea)
- UNIROYAL® LAREDO CROSS COUNTRY TOURLAREDO CROSS COUNTRY TOUR All Season / Performance Tires by Uniroyal®. It is an affordable SUV, CUV, and light truck tire with the perfect combination of durability, long-lasting wear, and all-season performance. The new tire...$123.00 - $203.00 (ea)
- UNIROYAL® LAREDO HD/HLAREDO HD/H All Season / All Terrain Tires by Uniroyal®. This product is the durable, low cost per mile commercial tire for everyday job sites. This long-mileage truck tire can haul, tow, and pull almost anything in a commercial...$165.00 - $191.00 (ea)
- UNIROYAL® LAREDO HD/TLAREDO HD/T Winter / All Terrain Tires by Uniroyal®. This is a commercial tire for hard to reach job sites and extreme weather conditions. It has the traction and durability to help get you through demanding commercial environments.$194.00 - $218.00 (ea)
Americans have been driving with confidence on Uniroyal tires since 1892, although back then Uniroyal was known as the U.S. Rubber Company. Uniroyal continues their tradition of excellence, consistently exceeding expectations to make high quality, durable tires that are right for any driver's budget. Today, the Uniroyal Tire brand continues to go the extra mile for you by putting all of their effort into making high quality, durable car and truck tires that today's drivers can afford.
Uniroyal tires are chosen by so many different people, for so many different reasons and for so many different vehicles, that the company has become a trusted part of the lives of millions of Americans. Uniroyal Fun Fact: The popular Uniroyal Tire tiger was introduced in 1961. Since then the tiger has become a symbol of the company's perseverance and pride. Uniroyal tires combines the responsive handling of a performance tire with the comfort of a passenger tire.
Uniroyal and BFGoodrich Tire formed a joint venture in 1986 to leverage each others’ strengths in the original equipment and replacement market. In 1989, Michelin made the decision to purchase the Uniroyal-Goodrich Tire Company. This acquisition would not only make Michelin the largest tire company in the world, but also would provide the corporation with a portfolio of strong brands with a rich heritage in the American tire market.
Uniroyal tires provide all the features and benefits drivers consider important in a high-quality, dependable tire. Just take a look at Uniroyal latest innovations - the Laredo Cross Country, an SUV and pick-up tire built to conquer everyday adventures, and the Tiger Paw Touring, a comprehensive line of tires for sedans and minivans that helps deliver outstanding wear and handling at an affordable price.
My Dad put a set of the Uniroyal's on his 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. After 14,000 miles he is very happy with them. And I have Uniroyal's on my Accord and they are great tire for the price. In this case I vote for them.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.