- DVD/VCD/MP3/MP4/DIVX, WMA, AVI and JPG
- Touch Screen
- Built in A2DP Bluetooth
- 16:9 High Resolution 6.2" TFT LCD Monitor
- High Resolution: 800 x 480 pikels
- 30 Radio stations, Auto Scan, Store and Memory
- With USB and SD Memory slot, plug and play
- Rear view Camera Ready
- Flim Infrared remote Control
- High power output: 25 x 4 max
- With Steering Wheel Control System
- AV Input Terminals
- AV Output Terminals (Front/Rear/Subwoofer/Video)
- Sound System: BG/DK/M/N/I
- HD Digital Panel: Clearer picture Quality
125.00Brand: Tview Part Number: D62TSB
- Receiver Size: Double DIN
- Faceplate Security: Non-Detachable
- RMS Power Output: 100 Watts
- Remote Control: Yes
- MP3 Playback: Yes
- Maximum Power: 200 Watts
- HD Radio: No
- CD-R/CD-RW Compatible: Yes
- Built-in EQ: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Audio/Video Inputs: 1
- Display Size: 6.2""
- USB Input: Front
- Audio/Video Outputs: 1
- Color: Black
- SD Card Slot: Yes
- Rear View Camera Input: Yes
Tview in a remarkably short time , developed consumer electronics brands with the clear values of quality and technology leadership. They have gained a strong reputation for high quality video products in the industry. Every time Company try to bring something new for their customers, they are committed to bring only the finest quality of products to the mobile video market Offering a competitive price with high quality products.
Vehicle Fitment This part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Note ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.