Universal 15" Black Flip Down Monitor with Built-In DVD/USB/SD/IR/FM Player (T1591DVFDBK) by Tview®. Tview develops consumer electronics brands with the clear values of quality and technology leadership. Every time they try to bring something new for their clients, they are committed to bring only the finest quality of products to the mobile video market. With its strong commitment to perfection, the company has gained a worldwide reputation for the highest quality video products in the industry.
217.50Brand: Tview Part Number: T1591DVFDBK
- Built in IR transmitter, Built in IR wireless FM modulator
- USB port, SD / MMC card slot
- One audio and video input, One audio and video output
- Wireless remote control
- Slow motion function, Zoom function
- Multi angle viewing function,Front push button controls
- Last scene memory, Osd on screen display
- Built in dual dome lights, Region free DVD player
- 40 degrees swivel left to right, Active matrix TFT color monitor
- High resolution 1024 x 768 , Contrast ratio: 400 :1
- Twin dome lights with LED , Full function wireless remote
- Brightness, contrast, color, and tint controls
- New panel (not recycled)
- Bright backlit display , Power supply: dc 12v
- Unit weight 10" lbs, Shipping weight 12.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.2" x 16" x 2.6"
Tview in a remarkably short time , developed consumer electronics brands with the clear values of quality and technology leadership. They have gained a strong reputation for high quality video products in the industry. Every time Company try to bring something new for their customers, they are committed to bring only the finest quality of products to the mobile video market Offering a competitive price with high quality products.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.