T01 Flat Black with Machined Face Wheels by Tuff®. Tuff All Terrain wheels are designed to be and look as tough as your off-road ride. The aggressive style and rough build impresses the wildlife in both city zoos and outback badlands.
Tuff All Terrain wheels are not all about looks. They are about real toughness, built to take the brunt of driving in the rough, whether created by nature or the local road authority pothole specialists. Trick out your ride with Tuff Wheels and you can travel the local badlands in style.
- One-Piece Cast Lightweight Offroad Wheel
- HD Casting Provides Sharply Defined Edges for High Quality Finish
- 1-Year Warranty
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel.
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable.
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed).
Tuff All Terrain wheels is the brand for off-road custom wheels of Status Alloy Wheels Inc. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The company is family-owned and -operated and was founded in 1982. The brands of Status Alloy Wheels cover the entire spectrum of innovative styles and applications. Over 70,000 wheels are kept in stock for fast and impeccable customer service. Status Wheels offer sizes ranging from 14" to 28", staggered, tuner, all terrain and big chrome wheels. Status Alloy is one of the fastest growing companies in the wheels industry with its brands Status Alloys®, Ruff Racing® and Tuff All Terrain Wheels®. All Status Wheels are products of long and vigorous research and development to insure premium quality in design, style, performance, and craftsmanship. This is followed by rigorous testing and monitoring, to make sure that all wheels conform to the strictest global standards.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge