Tuff Country Suspension
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a big variety of replacement parts for lift kits along with other optional products including axle pivot brackets, sway bar end links and extended ubolts for most makes of vehicles. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension was created over 20 years ago in order to supply the 4WD enthusiast with the best quality products.
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing...$28.14 - $2,545.52
- Tuff Country® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by Tuff Country®. Leveling kits are designed to level the front of your truck with the rear. This allows for slightly larger tires and eliminates the “nose-down” look common in most trucks. Tuff Country EZ-Ride...$73.61 - $667.52
- Tuff Country® SX8000 ShockSX8000 Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack. Tuff Country EZ-Ride’s SX8000 Nitro Gas shock absorbers are recommended for all full-size applications. The nitrogen gas pressure reduces fading and gives quicker shock response.$34.59 - $52.53
- Tuff Country® SX6000 ShockSX6000 Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack. Tuff Country EZ-Ride’s SX6000 Cellular Gas shock absorbers are recommended for all mini and mid-size applications. The multi stage valving provides a smooth controlled ride on and off-road.$33.59 - $44.55
- Tuff Country® Ladder BarsLateral Arms by Tuff Country®. Traction bars are a lighter duty alternative to ladder bars. Helping to reduce axle hop or wrap to provide increased traction and acceleration by maintaining tire contact with the road.$313.17 - $373.32
- Tuff Country® Control ArmsControl Arms by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has a variety of miscellaneous item that replace or upgrade and existing vehicles suspension.$117.48 - $660.27
- Tuff Country® Lift Add-A-Leafs KitLift Add-A-Leafs Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country add-a-leafs are an economical solution to lifting vehicles with leaf springs. These add-a-leafs are designed to be added to existing stock leaf springs to give a small amount of...$47.00 - $147.02
- Tuff Country® Traction BarsTraction Bars by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country traction bars help to reduce axle hop or wrap, providing increased traction and acceleration for vehicles with larger than stock tires.$99.75 - $129.25
- Tuff Country® SX5000 Steering StabilizerSX5000 Steering Stabilizer by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride’s SX5000 steering stabilizers are designed for the aggressive off-roader with large oversized tires looking to improve handling characteristics and reduce steering...$30.78 - $213.47
- Tuff Country® Multi Shock KitMulti Shock Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country’s dual and triple shock kits allow for additional shock mount positions to install added shock absorbers. The increased dampening provided by the shocks is ideal for lifted trucks...$34.59 - $430.18
- Tuff Country® EZ-Ride Coil SpringsEZ-Ride Coil Springs by Tuff Country®, 2 per Pack. Tuff Country coil springs replace existing lifted coil spring spacers or coil springs. They give a smooth ride while remaining extremely durable in off-road situations. Backed by...$39.98 - $302.98
- Tuff Country® EZ-Ride Leaf SpringEZ-Ride Leaf Spring by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers the ultimate EZ-Ride leaf springs. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf...$28.14 - $374.78
- Tuff Country® Lift Blocks and U-Bolt KitLift Blocks and U-Bolt Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country’s block and u-bolts kits are an economical solution to raising the rear end of many trucks and SUVs. Lift blocks are inserted between the factory axle and leaf spring to...$26.35 - $88.91
- Tuff Country® Sway Bar Quick Disconnect End LinksSway Bar Quick Disconnect End Links by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country’s sway bar disconnects install on the sway bars to allow you to quickly disconnect the sway bar from its end links to allow for improved articulation when...$137.62 - $141.74
- Tuff Country® Subframe Transmission CrossmemberSubframe Transmission Crossmember by Tuff Country®. Transmission Crossmembers are perfect accessory for your lifted vehicle's stock crossmember, guaranteeing proper suspension.$76.95
- Tuff Country® Off-Road Skid PlateOff-Road Skid Plate by Tuff Country®. Skid plates are designed to install only with a Tuff Country suspension lift kit and for protection your undercar.$92.70 - $133.00
- Tuff Country® Torsion Bar Leveling KeysTorsion Bar Leveling Keys by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country’s torsion bar keys are designed as an easy solution to level trucks with factory torsion bars. These replacement torsion bars reindex the factory torsion bars which lifts...$73.61 - $170.94
- Tuff Country® Air Bag AdaptersAir Bag Adapters by Tuff Country®. These simple to install spacers allow you to use Firestone or Air Lift suspension air bags with a suspension lift kit. These are available in sizes from 2 inches up to 6 inches. Constructed of...$42.37 - $65.10
- Tuff Country® Sway Bar End LinksSway Bar End Links by Tuff Country®. Replace broken or bent factory end links with Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension’s performance sway bar end links. This easy to install suspension upgrade uses heim joints to reduce suspension...$32.01 - $120.32
- Tuff Country® Shock BootsUniversal Shock Boots by Tuff Country®. Protect your shocks and add some style with Tuff Country shock boots.Sold in pairsIncludes shock ties$6.20
- Tuff Country® Leaf Spring BushingLeaf Spring Bushings by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has a variety of miscellaneous item that replace or upgrade and existing vehicles suspension.$15.51 - $47.49
If you are driving your vehicle for several years and have it at your fingertips, you should know that your vehicle needs to be protected and at the same time beautified with a suspension kit. So if you are interested in an easy control of your truck, get a suspension system that controls your vehicle's stability by preventing your vehicle from bouncing with every road irregularity you may face and keeping your tires on the ground.
Equipping your vehicle with a suspension lift kit involves more than buying the best looking truck lift kit and then dropping your vehicle off at the local body shop. Installing truck suspension lift kits actually requires some hard work, a bit of technical sense and consistent upkeep and attention to your vehicle's parts.
- Truck Challenge Part 1
- 2015 Easter Jeep Safari
- Truck Challenge Part 2
- Winter On The Rocks
- Truck Challenge Part 3
The style of the vehicle is not the main thing, but we should not neglect it. As far as style is concerned, adding truck lift kits makes more of an impression than anything else you can do to your ride. When it comes to adding suspension lift kits to make a style statement, looking good is the easy part - choosing the right suspension lift kit with attention to comfort, reliability, durability, safety, and should be given just as much consideration as those precious inches you want to add.
Tuff Country understands all demands of the customers and provides you with a range of Tuff Country lift kits, axle pivot brackets, multiple shock kits, shock absorbers and steering and pitman arms. Protect yourself and your vehicle, improving your suspension system. Make your ride comfortable using Tuff Country products.
This product is priced great and was great quality. Leveled the truck perfectly and provided clearance for 35" tires. Factory and steering was maintained.
- Popular Tuff Country Part Numbers
- Tuff Country® 18261 - Leaf Spring
- Tuff Country® 97034 - 2" Non-Tapered Lift Blocks and U-Bolt Kit
- Tuff Country® 14045 - Lift Kit-Suspension
- Tuff Country® 12964 - 2" x 1" Suspension Complete Lift Kit
- Tuff Country® 12903 - Suspension Front Leveling Kit
- Tuff Country® 97032 - 4" Non-Tapered Lift Blocks and U-Bolt Kit
- Tuff Country® 12000 - 2" Front Leveling Kit
- Tuff Country® 32900 - 2" Standard Front Leveling Kit
- Tuff Country® 61261 - SX8000 Rear Shock
- Tuff Country® 62262 - SX6000 Front Shock