The racing heritage of TSW wheels shows in the attention the company gives to the fine technical details that are all important to perfect wheel performance. The TSW wheels are built for enthusiastic drivers who can feel and tell the difference between a true performance wheel and a looker.
To give a vibration free ride, a wheel has to be hubcentric. Most aftermarket wheels that are made to fit a wide range of vehicles are centered by the bolts, which for most people is good enough. This is not good enough for TSW. All TSW rims are either made to fit perfectly on the hub of a specific vehicle, or come with a special metal hub ring that ensures a perfectly hubcentric fit. Every TSW wheel has a complete balance test at the factory to ensure that potential vibration is minimized. This is again to minimize the need for balancing weights and to reduce the risk of vibrations occurring when the wheels go on your car. Many wheel manufacturers make wheels with offsets that are "good enough". TSW goes the extra mile and makes sure that the offset is perfect for each application. TSW also gives you a choice of staggered fitments that always allows you to get the desired combination of rim widths for front and back, giving you the traction difference you aim for between front and back to control acceleration grip and the rate of under/oversteer. TSW attention to detail is not limited to performance details. It is also evident in the design and the manufacturing. The TSW wheels are mirror cut with a specially cut diamond in a high-speed lathe rather than being machined. This process is more difficult and expensive than conventional machining, but it makes for a very different shine. Once again, TSW goes the extra mile to perfection. TSW stores thousands of wheels to make sure that the company can provide you with perfect fitment wheels with short delivery times. TSW does everything in its power to make your purchase a pleasant experience and to exceed your expectations in every aspect.
- 1-Piece Low-Pressure Cast and Heat Treated Lightweight Alloy Wheel
- Metal Hub Centering Ring Ensures a Vibration Free Ride
- Tight Runout Tolerances Ensure that Wheels are Straight, Round and have Even Thickness
- Factory Balancing of Wheels to Minimize Vibrations and Need for Wheel Weights
- Load Rating Specified on Every Wheel
- Compatible with All Original Equipment Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensors
- Correct Fitment for Your Vehicle
- Precise and Correct Wheel Offset for Your Vehicle
- Mirror Cut Lips for Extra Shine
- Metal Decorative Rivets and Extra Thick Emblems Ensure Lasting Good Looks
- Lifetime Warranty on Wheel Structure*
- 2-Year Warranty on Chrome and Silver Finish*
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
* Road hazards, such as wheels being damaged by hitting potholes or curbs, are not covered by warranty.184.00 304.00
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.CARiD ADVANTAGE
Dedicated Wheel Experts Our in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
Guaranteed Fitment Your new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
Wheel & Tire Packages Save your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
Customization Options Whatever color you want, we can fully customize any rims in our in-house paint facility
State-of-the-Art Equipment We use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
TPMS Sensors TPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
Free Mounting & Balancing Order a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
Free Nitrogen Inflation Nitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
Free Installation Kit Your new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
TSW® is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California. The company has been in the custom and racing wheel business for over 30 years and is a major player in the aftermarket wheels business in North and South America, in Europe, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa. TSW has also been active in racing for over 30 years, providing racing wheels for just about every kind of racing, from the grueling 24-hour Le Mans to week-end racing in Spec Miata. The knowledge gathered in racing is put into every TSW wheel, making TSW one of the most popular aftermarket brands for the discerning performance car enthusiasts. TSW also markets a range of marque specific wheel brands, with each wheel designed for a specific car model.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge