TREMBLANT Gloss Black with Mirror Cut Lip Wheels by TSW®. TSW wheels not only look good. They also have superior performance properties. The manufacturer has its roots in racing, which is reflected in their attention to fitment precision and performance, and the naming of the wheels after famous racing circuits around the world. TSW gives you the best combination of style and performance available in the market.
The racing heritage of TSW wheels shows in the attention the company gives to the fine technical details that are all important to perfect wheel performance. The TSW wheels are built for enthusiastic drivers who can feel and tell the difference between a true performance wheel and a looker.
To give a vibration free ride, a wheel has to be hubcentric. Most aftermarket wheels that are made to fit a wide range of vehicles are centered by the bolts, which for most people is good enough. This is not good enough for TSW. All TSW rims are either made to fit perfectly on the hub of a specific vehicle, or come with a special metal hub ring that ensures a perfectly hubcentric fit. Every TSW wheel has a complete balance test at the factory to ensure that potential vibration is minimized. This is again to minimize the need for balancing weights and to reduce the risk of vibrations occurring when the wheels go on your car. Many wheel manufacturers make wheels with offsets that are "good enough". TSW goes the extra mile and makes sure that the offset is perfect for each application. TSW also gives you a choice of staggered fitments that always allows you to get the desired combination of rim widths for front and back, giving you the traction difference you aim for between front and back to control acceleration grip and the rate of under/oversteer. TSW attention to detail is not limited to performance details. It is also evident in the design and the manufacturing. The TSW wheels are mirror cut with a specially cut diamond in a high-speed lathe rather than being machined. This process is more difficult and expensive than conventional machining, but it makes for a very different shine. Once again, TSW goes the extra mile to perfection. TSW stores thousands of wheels to make sure that the company can provide you with perfect fitment wheels with short delivery times. TSW does everything in its power to make your purchase a pleasant experience and to exceed your expectations in every aspect.
- 1-Piece Low-Pressure Cast and Heat Treated Lightweight Alloy Wheel
- Metal Hub Centering Ring Ensures a Vibration Free Ride
- Tight Runout Tolerances Ensure that Wheels are Straight, Round and have Even Thickness
- Factory Balancing of Wheels to Minimize Vibrations and Need for Wheel Weights
- Load Rating Specified on Every Wheel
- Compatible with All Original Equipment Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensors
- Correct Fitment for Your Vehicle
- Precise and Correct Wheel Offset for Your Vehicle
- Mirror Cut Lips for Extra Shine
- Metal Decorative Rivets and Extra Thick Emblems Ensure Lasting Good Looks
- Lifetime Warranty on Wheel Structure*
- 2-Year Warranty on Chrome and Silver Finish*
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
* Road hazards, such as wheels being damaged by hitting potholes or curbs, are not covered by warranty.236.90 391.40
TSW® is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California. The company has been in the custom and racing wheel business for over 30 years and is a major player in the aftermarket wheels business in North and South America, in Europe, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa. TSW has also been active in racing for over 30 years, providing racing wheels for just about every kind of racing, from the grueling 24-hour Le Mans to week-end racing in Spec Miata. The knowledge gathered in racing is put into every TSW wheel, making TSW one of the most popular aftermarket brands for the discerning performance car enthusiasts. TSW also markets a range of marque specific wheel brands, with each wheel designed for a specific car model.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge