- Straps are rated to hold 3,000 pounds – the highest in the industry
- Straps come with a ratcheting piece attached for easy adjustment and tightening
- Innovative male end (E-track fitting) and female (Loc-Down) attachment pieces snap in place and release easily similar to a seat belt buckle
- Can be used to secure cargo on pickup truck beds, flatbeds, van and SUV roof racks, trailers, recreational vehicles, and more
- Available in Single Set with a 16-foot strap with two Loc-Down female buckle pieces that mount anywhere you choose
- Available in Deluxe Set with a 16-foot strap with two extra 5-inch strap hooks (D-rings), and two Loc-Down female buckle pieces that mount anywhere you choose
- Available in Premium Set with two 16-foot straps, four Loc-Down female buckle pieces that mount anywhere you choose and 1 Loc-Link coupler piece for connecting two E-track male buckle pieces together
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Whether you’ve got a motorcycle, quad, lawn cutting equipment, furniture, boxes, lumber, or anything else that needs to be secured to your vehicle, The American Snap-Loc offers the highest level of versatility and strength you’ll find on any strap-based cargo management system on the market. Nylon straps rated for 3,000 pounds offer unparalleled security and seat belt buckle style attachments make hooking and unhooking the straps extremely easy. You can tailor the way the straps support your gear because you choose the exact locations on your vehicle where the Loc-Down female clip pieces go. CARiD offers multiple variations of the Snap-Loc cargo management system, each with a different number of parts to meet your needs. Should you wish to purchase any additional straps or anchoring parts, we offer them all individually as well.
While the Single Set and Deluxe Set both offer a 16-foot ratchet strap and two Loc-Down female buckle pieces that mount anywhere, the Deluxe set adds two 5-inch strap-hooks (D-rings) that can be mounted anywhere to provide extra tie-down locations for tying things down. If you wish to double your utility, choose the Premium Set that includes two 16-foot ratchet straps, four Loc-Down female buckle pieces, and adds a Loc-Link coupler piece that can be used to secure two male buckle ends together. The American Snap-Loc series made its debut in 2006 where it promptly won an international SEMA show award for its superiority and innovation, and since then Truck Covers USA has continued to refine and improve it into the competition-leading product you see offered for sale on CARiD today.49.95 79.95
Brand: Truck Covers USA Part Numbers:
Truck Covers USA® is an innovative, focused and highly motivated organization. Each product we sell, and the satisfaction of each and every customer with that product, is important to us. We are committed to providing quality products with efficient and friendly service. We are dedicated to maintaining the high standards and quality of our products, training our staff to remain educated on all levels of company activities, and to continuing our research and development so that we will always offer superior products at competitive prices
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.