Trades Pro Tools
Trades Pro is one of renowned Alltrade Tools brands that ring the changes when it comes to various types of tools. The parent company was established in 1979 in the Long Beach, California and shortly afterwards became a world leader in designing and manufacturing products that aim to meet and exceed customers' expectations for quality and durability.
- Trades Pro® - 1.6A Oscillating Tool KitStarting at: $48.67$48.67
- Trades Pro® - 1/2" 7A Impact WrenchStarting at: $73.87$73.87
- Trades Pro® - 100 Pc Home Tool SetStarting at: $48.64$48.64
- Trades Pro® - 11 Pc Pistol Grip Pliers and Screwdriver SetStarting at: $37.71$37.71
- Trades Pro® - 1300W Handheld Wet/Dry Steam Vacuum CleanerStarting at: $110.13$110.13
- Trades Pro® - 1850 PSI Electric Pressure WasherStarting at: $144.27$144.27
- Trades Pro® - 2 Gallon Air CompressorStarting at: $102.73$102.73
- Trades Pro® - 23" Folding Lug WrenchStarting at: $21.52$21.52
- Trades Pro® - 24V 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench KitStarting at: $108.44$108.44
- Trades Pro® - 3/8" 3.2A Keyed VSR DrillStarting at: $32.13$32.13
- Trades Pro® - 4-1/2" 4.2A Angle GrinderStarting at: $32.13$32.13
- Trades Pro® - 4-1/2" 6A Reciprocating SawStarting at: $61.79$61.79
- Trades Pro® - 46 Pc Pro-Value Tool SetStarting at: $31.73$31.73
- Trades Pro® - 55 Pc Home and Office Tool SetStarting at: $30.06$30.06
- Trades Pro® - 6" Dual Action Air SanderStarting at: $31.39$31.39
- Trades Pro® - 7" 10A Variable Speed Sander/PolisherStarting at: $72.87$72.87
- Trades Pro® - Air Brush KitStarting at: $12.85$12.85
- Trades Pro® - Air HoseStarting at: $14.81$14.81
- Trades Pro® - Air Accessory KitStarting at: $14.74$14.74
- Trades Pro® - 9.6V Cordless Oscillating Tool KitStarting at: $65.83$65.83
- Trades Pro® - 71 Pc Air Tool and Accessory SetStarting at: $117.22$117.22
- Trades Pro® - All Purpose Tool SetStarting at: $18.81$18.81
- Trades Pro® - Compact Auto Tool SetStarting at: $24.97$24.97
- Trades Pro® - Cordless DrillStarting at: $41.62$41.62
- Trades Pro® - Electrical Tool SetStarting at: $20.20$20.20
- Trades Pro® - Gas GeneratorStarting at: $169.53$169.53
- Trades Pro® - Heat Gun KitStarting at: $24.43$24.43
- Trades Pro® - HVLP Spray GunStarting at: $56.51$56.51
- Trades Pro® - Mechanics Tool SetStarting at: $32.93$32.93
- Trades Pro® - Mini Multi-Function Tool SetStarting at: $16.81$16.81
- Trades Pro® - Pliers and Adjustable Wrench SetStarting at: $18.14$18.14
- Trades Pro® - Power Drill Bit SetStarting at: $38.32$38.32
- Trades Pro® - Rotary Tool KitStarting at: $27.63$27.63
- Trades Pro® - Tune Up KitStarting at: $18.75$18.75
- Trades Pro® - Screw Extractor SetStarting at: $2.66$2.66
Since its foundation, Trades Pro was ready to batten down the hatches because of the fickle nature of the industry where the company can be 'in' one day and 'out' the next. The brand started to revolve its work around 3 fundamental principles that helped it acquire a large army of fervent admirers. Innovation is the first one that ensures customers are offered products designed to satisfy shade tree mechanics and value-conscious do-it-yourselfers.
Flexibility is the second rule of Trades Pro that helps the company to respond to the needs and requirements of a dynamic retail environment and manufacture trial exhibits at the drop of a hat. Applying market research, in-house graphics capability, and industrial design, the manufacturer ensures its clients are on the cutting edge of unparalleled opportunities. Last but not least, thanks to the vertical integration, the company offers speed to market that allows customers to capitalize on new items on a moment's notice.
Motivated by a genuine desire to perform the highest ethical standards in everything it does, Trades Pro is well-known worldwide for tape measures, layout tools, hammers, chisels, clamps, illumination, wrenches, snips, pliers, utility knives and blades, pressure washers and generators, and much more. All products are backed by a solid warranty for complete customer satisfaction and meet American government standards for performance and durability.
This is a great drill for my home owner use. I don't have any problems with regulating the variable speed trigger at any speed. Well made and comfortable holds in my hand. The chuck key holder actually holds the key! Very satisfied!
I bought this but haven't used such products previously. It has a solid, sturdy feel to it and the folding arms lock just fine. Very compact when folded, I was a little surprised by how much space it saves. Threw it right in the car trunk, and after I use it I'll add my impressions to the review. Good buy, thanks CARiD!
I used a cheap air compressor and this thing was able to remove the lug nuts of my vehicles without any problems. Great product, I would definitely recommend this impact wrench. The product is a bit expensive but well worth the money. This will pay itself off when I continue to rotate the tire myself. Recommend!
| Posted by Robert | (Chicago, IL)
I bought this sander because my friend has the same. This is my first attempt at sanding and painting a car and so far it works very good. I wouldn't know how it compares to a more expensive one but it got the whole car sanded without any problems.
I bought this grinder for grinding off paint and rust from my collector car. Just for one week I have done 2 body panels, and it's been in use for about 4 hours. This is tough work on the grinder. It purrs through the job. Plenty of power. Well built. It very easy to change discs. I really appreciate the case, which holds lots of discs, and room for the cord. This grinder was a high quality buy at a great price.
When I bought this tool it was with the sole purpose of cutting a hole in something sheet metal so that I could fix it for my wife. Since I received the replacement, (the first one did not work) , I have had so much fun with it. My son and I have cut and ground everything on the property. I wanted this tool because I would see the bike and car builders on TV use them all the time and they seemed to have such a great time with them , and now I know why , it is fun. It comes with some grinding wheels that will flat out destroy metal, and make a lot of sparks , but if you are wanting to cut stuff, you will have to go buy different discs. But don't forget about safety!