Founded in 1995 and based in Fall River MA, TracRac was established by an engineer who bemoaned his inability to use his truck the way he wanted to because the racks he could buy weren’t good enough. With a background in shipbuilding, he wanted a product with an elegant design that was built to last and had a finish that was the equal of the overall quality of his new pickup. They never stop developing the product line to improve quality and utility.
- TracRac® - Truck Rack SystemStarting at: $39.99$39.99
- TracRac® - CapRac™ Truck Cap Rack SystemStarting at: $357.55$357.55
- TracRac® - TracVan™ Van Rack SystemStarting at: $16.76$16.76
- TracRac® - UtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack SystemStarting at: $825.73$825.73
- TracRac® 25110 - Crossbar Tie DownsStarting at: $40.22$40.22
The star of the TracRac lineup is the TracRac G2, the second generation of the original sliding aluminum rack system. The TracRac G2, like all their products, is made of 6063 extruded aluminum, double powdercoated and finished off with stainless and brass hardware. The finish is OEM-quality, meaning your work truck doesn’t have to look shabby to be useful every day. Attention to aerodynamics means it’s quiet, and the low weight of the aluminum saves on payload capacity and fuel. The sliding racks give you unprecedented configurability and ease of use.
If you don’t need the versatility of the TracRac sliding system, you can still reap the benefits of its light weight, fine finish and high load capacity with a T-Rac G2. With a no-drill install, you can have one of these rack systems installed on your truck with a few simple tools in less than an hour, or move it to a different truck in about the same length of time. Add in an integral mount for a crossover toolbox, integral tiedowns and a variety of load stops and tiedowns and you can haul ladders and cargo in style.
If you don’t need load stops or integrated cleats, just a great-looking, lightweight overhead rack TracRac offers the basic TracONE. It’s built to the same fine fit and finish standards, to the same load-bearing and crash standards, and the same specifications as the TracRac sliding systems, but is simply furnished with fewer features out of the box at a more affordable price point.
Owners of vans and utility-body trucks can reap the same advantages of great fit and finish, versatility, style, light weight and high load-carrying with TracVan and UtilityRac systems, all based on the same manufacturing standards and interchangeable components used in all TracRac overhead storage systems. You can even mount a CapRac system on the roof of your pickup cap or camper.
| Posted by Theodore | (Indianapolis., IN)
Good heavy-duty aluminum truck rack. The price was excellent, however, it was a tad bit difficult to install on my 2002 Toyota Tacoma 4Runner. I had a factory bed liner installed when I purchased my truck, so installing the rack entailed cutting away part of the bed liner. A sprayed on bed liner would make the rack installation much easier. Also, the bolts and nuts had to be prethreaded so that they would not strip. Prethreading them was not easy. Overall, I am very pleased with the rack and use it for my kayak, etc.
I'm extremely happy with this rack. Other than the stoppers moving if not tightened enough, it's quality material. It also looks good compared to every other rack I've seen.
| Posted by Santos | (Quebec, QC)
This truck rack was fairly easy to put together and seems to be built sturdy. The truck box pieces were not so easy to use, although Ford F-150 has a very narrow lip inside the bed. Good product for the money.
| Posted by Nicholas | (Choctaw, OK)
Ordering my TracRac was very easy and it arrived promptly in great shape. I assembled and installed it myself in about an hour. It's nicely made and exceptionally sturdy, and doesn't degrade the truck with drilled holes for mounting.
| Posted by Chalonda | (Westlake, LA)
This rack was a purchase for my husband. He loves it. It keeps everything he hauls secure and it easier to use the tie downs than the ones factory installed in the bed. Installation for the system was under an hour.
- Popular TracRac Part Numbers
- TracRac® 43002 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Truck Overhead Racks
- TracRac® 25110 - Crossbar Tie Downs
- TracRac® 44000-02 - Cantilever Extension
- TracRac® 29055 - TracVan™ Double Van Rack System
- TracRac® 21501 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Base Rails
- TracRac® 27000-01 - TracONE™ Universal Fix Truck Rack
- TracRac® 37004 - T-Rac™ G2 Professional Truck Rack
- TracRac® 29200 - CapRac™ Truck Cap Rack System
- TracRac® 28500 - TracONE™ Cargo Buckle
- TracRac® 25100 - TracRac™ G2 Base Rail Tie Downs
- TracRac® 37002 - T-Rac™ G2 Professional Truck Rack
- TracRac® 43001 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Truck Overhead Racks
- TracRac® 25200 - TracRac™ G2 Toolbox Mount Kit
- TracRac® 43003 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Truck Overhead Racks
- TracRac® 21610 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Base Rails
- TracRac® 44000-01 - Cantilever Extension
- TracRac® 44700 - TracRac™ G2 Plastic Tiedown Kit
- TracRac® 21011 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Base Rails
- TracRac® 25700 - TracRac™ G2 Locking Trac Knobs
- TracRac® 34000 - TracONE™ Toolbox Mount Kit
- TracRac® 29056 - TracVan™ Triple Van Rack System
- TracRac® 21510 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Base Rails
- TracRac® 21000 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Base Rails
- TracRac® 21010 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Base Rails
- TracRac® 21508 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Base Rails