- (4)Custom Tail LightsToyota Yaris
- (41)Factory Tail LightsToyota Yaris
- (1)Fiber Optic Tail LightsToyota Yaris
- (2)LED Tail LightsToyota Yaris
- (1)Euro Tail LightsToyota Yaris
- Black Tail LightsToyota Yaris
- (54)Tail Light BulbsToyota Yaris
- (31)Exterior LED LightsToyota Yaris
- (1)Tail Light BezelsToyota Yaris
- Light CoversToyota Yaris
Your Yaris is small enough to fit into even the tightest parking spaces and comfortable enough to drive all day so it’s a vehicle you spend a lot of time in. That means that you need it to look as good as it possibly can and the only way to achieve this goal is by installing the right upgrades. Well, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to have your vehicle looking like an extension of your personality including the Toyota Yaris tail lights.
Getting the right tail light is important because the look of your vehicle’s rear is created by the tail light. We have a wide range of them to choose from including those that can completely transform your vehicle’s back end or those that will put the finishing touches on it just to complement the upgrades you have already installed. We have everything you need at lower prices than you would imagine so you know you’re getting value and once you have the right set of tail lights installed you’ll find yourself overtaking people just to show off your vehicle’s rear!
- Spyder® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$211.81 - $642.98
- Spyder® Black Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsBlack Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$211.81 - $642.98
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $708.04
- Spec-D® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $248.31
- Spec-D® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $248.31
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $420.53
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace.$13.00 - $640.69
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC.$6.04 - $348.91
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$11.55 - $308.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant to...$11.04 - $445.45
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...$14.25 - $962.50
- Maxzone® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Maxzone. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$13.56 - $895.24
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.