Toyota Yaris Radiators
- Maradyne® - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
- Flex-a-lite® - GatorClips™ Oil Cooler Mounting ClampsStarting at: $11.46$11.46
- Spectre Performance® - Water Pump Pulley BoltsStarting at: $2.99$2.99
- Mr. Gasket® - Electric Water Pump Drive BeltStarting at: $35.90$35.90
- K&N® - Barrel-Lock Style Hose ClampStarting at: $7.78$7.78
- Accel® - Gen VII™ Fan Control KitStarting at: $94.99$94.99
- Weapon-R® - Silicon Hose Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
- Spec-D® - 12" Electric Fan with Mounting KitStarting at: $27.00$27.00
- Mishimoto® - Slim Electric FanStarting at: $10.50$10.50
- B&M® - Hi-Tek Cooling SystemStarting at: $224.80$224.80
"Got this fan to replace an engine powered unit in a project car to give myself a few extra horses and relieve some of the strain on the old water pump bearings. I originally was going to buy a no-name version but after some internet research I decided that the Flex-a-lite would be worth the extra few bucks. This fan draws a good number of CFM."
"I'm truly thankful and happy! This process was beyond outstanding. Plus, this product is Great! Fits perfect in my 04 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Thanks CARiD."
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"The delay in shipping was all good, the product was good too. Thanks!"
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."