Your Yaris is great fun to drive which means that you want to drive it as often as you can. Of course, some trips make that difficult like when you have to take your bike to your favorite riding spot and you quickly discover that there is nowhere near enough room for your bike in the trunk unless you’re willing to damage things. Thankfully, you can even drive your Yaris on these trips now because we have a wide range of Toyota Yaris bike transport options!
Each rack has a different way of transporting your bikes so it’s suited to different people like the one that mounts to your trailer hitch, the roof mounted rack, the trunk mounted rack or even a bike rack that holds more than one bike! We have some of the most trusted brands in the industry like Thule, Rhino-Rack and more which means that you know you’re going to get a product that is of a high quality and is able to protect your bike and vehicle. No matter which product or style you purchase you know that you’re going to get the right place so peace of mind is easy!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 4 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- SportRack® - Wheel Off Roof Bike CarrierStarting at: $75.60$75.60
- Thule® - Raceway™ Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $233.95$233.95
- Yakima® - SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $112.50$112.50
- Rhino-Rack® - MountainTrail Bike CarrierStarting at: $135.20$135.20
- Thule® - Archway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $170.95$170.95
- Yakima® - SuperJoe Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $112.50$112.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Road Warrior Bike CarrierStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- Thule® - Gateway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $134.95$134.95
- Yakima® - KingJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $148.50$148.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Quick Release Bike CarrierStarting at: $103.20$103.20
Posted by Elizabeth A. D.
"Fits great on my 2007 FJ Cruiser. Love the improvements from the original rack; especially the sway bar and locking device. Very easy to install with clear instructions. Very pleased. "
Posted by Joseph F.
"I have to start by saying I am very pleased with this bike rack. It's sturdy, but won't scuff or scratch your car. It performs much better that I expected. When on the road, my bike doesn't move an inch. I haven't tried it with multiple bikes yet, but it seems like it would handle the extras as well."
Posted by Liv P.
"It arrived in good condition and worked well on my Camry 2007 all the way from NY to Fla."
Posted by Ricardo Daniel B.
"This product works where other bike racks don't. There is no concerns over needing cross bars and it's much cheaper than a good platform rack. Works great as a 2 or 4 bike carrier. Highly recommend."