Toyota Tundra Trailer Hitches
Load distribution is very important when towing a trailer on your Toyota Tundra. For weight to be evenly distributed, you need a high quality trailer hitch, which you can’t find in the mass market. Shop at CARiD and enjoy hosing from a range of superior quality, custom Toyota Tundra Trailer Hitches. Getting the correct hitch will ensure that you get to your destination with everything still intact. Hitches are divided into several classes. Gooseneck and 5th wheel hitch are more suitable for heavy trailers and are designed to support heavy weights. Then we have weight carrying hitches as well as weight distributing hitches. In as much as you can hook any hitch to your Tundra, it is very important to observe the limitations of the car according to the manufacturer. If you end up with a weight bearing hitch, it will take all the weight from the tongue of the trailer and place it at the suspension. When this happens, all the weight will be transferred to the back wheels of the car, making the front wheels lighter. Therefore it is best to settle for a weight distributing hitch to ensure that the weight gets evenly distributed.
A trailer that is not in the correct place or one that places a lot of weight on the hitch will end up swaying while the car is in motion. It might seem like a good idea to move the cargo so that the weight shifts within the trailer as a good solution, but the seemingly positive impact this has is temporary. Setting the towing car and the trailer correctly right from the start will guarantee more stability. What you will be required to do is to go to the truck scales so that you can determine the correct combination of the trailer you are towing and your Toyota Tundra in light of the actual weight of the cargo that you will be transporting.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$25.01from $20.01 - $266.00# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$51.68from $41.34 - $151.38# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $226.03# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $87.26# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $212.56# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$46.53from $37.22 - $266.80# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$51.68from $41.34 - $665.14# 930
- Bulldog® Under-Bed GooseneckUnder-Bed Gooseneck by Bulldog®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll...
$150.66from $120.53 - $607.32# 928
- Reese® 5th Wheel5th Wheel by Reese®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll appreciate how a...
$2.24from $1.79 - $1,601.10# 931
- Draw-Tite® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. Add a hitch receiver to the front of your truck. The receiver is handy for all sorts of accessories, from steps to winches to license plates and more.
$134.41from $107.53 - $199.80# 7154
- Ranch Hand® H2R Summit Series Trailer HitchH2R Summit Series Trailer Hitch by Ranch Hand®. 2" Receiver Hitch. Receiver Stays Neatly Hidden Behind The License Plate. Works With The Summit Series Front Bumper And The Summit Bullnose. Can Be Retro Fitted At Any Time. Proudly...
- Hopkins® Impulse™ Digital Brake ControlImpulse™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$18.14from $14.51 - $78.84# 2863
- Bargman® 5th Wheel Harness5th Wheel Harness by Bargman®. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to...
$72.11from $57.69 - $108.60# 934
- Warn® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by Warn®. One of the simplest ways to mount your portable winch is with the Warn 2" front receiver. Installation is easy. The receiver mounts directly on most vehicle frames without drilling.
$244.08from $195.26 - $388.18# 2894
Bought the Curt for a 2103 Toyota Tundra to increase hauling capacity. It installed perfectly and matched the existing holes, but I also used the right hand tools for the job. I completed the installation alone in about 30 minutes but used a jack as a second pair of hands. It not only fits exact but the density of the hardened steel will make it durable for the intended use. Great buy for the money.
- Popular Tundra Part Numbers
- CURT® 15398 - Class 5 Xtra Duty Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (16000/2400 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 51362 - Brake Control Harness (with Quick Plug)
- CURT® 16465 - Custom Rail Kit
- Bargman® 50-97-410 - 90 Degrees 5th Wheel 9' Adapter Harness
- Tekonsha® 3040 - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring Adapter
- Reese® 118378 - T-One Connector with ModuLite™ Module
- Bolt Lock® 7023584 - 5/8" Trailer Hitch Pin Lock
- Bolt Lock® 7023629 - 1/2" Trailer Hitch Pin Lock for 1-1.5" Square Receiver
- Tekonsha® 3040-P - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring Adapter
- Toyota Tundra Models
- Tundra 1794 Edition Trailer Hitches
- Tundra Base Trailer Hitches
- Tundra Limited Trailer Hitches
- Tundra Platinum Trailer Hitches
- Tundra SR Trailer Hitches
- Tundra SR5 Trailer Hitches