Toyota Tundra Off-Road Bumpers
Get high quality Toyota Tundra off-road bumpers from CARiD, a leading car accessories retailer who brings you nothing but the best products from trusted brands. Off-road bumpers are some of the accessories that, when added to vehicles, are able to transform their outlook as well increase their performance. They protect the car from slight damages and scratches that result from driving through rough terrain and collisions from other cars as well. Some of the brands that you’ll definitely come across are Iron Cross, Body Armor and N-FAB among others. The brands are known for making the most outstanding and reliable off-road bumpers that are able to perform in all types of trails. Choose from a wide variety of off-road bumpers that are available in different styles and sizes. Find one that fits your car easily and one that is easy to install. These products offer maximum protection and their performance is ultimate. They are therefore accessories you can rely on each time you plan on travelling off-road.
Try out the Rear Bumper by Iron Cross. It features a CNC laser cut and tow hook mounts. The bumper is coated with a textured gloss powder so that it retains its appearance. It is very strong and provides the ultimate coat of shield. The bumper also provides maximum protection, is easy to install and fits perfectly. The Front Winch Bumper by N-FAB is also perfect as it adds style to your car, has a powder coated finish and provides ultimate function. It includes ultra-bright driving and fog lights. Shop for the right products for your car with the help of the friendly attendants at CARiD. They have expertise on the various off-road bumpers that can work well for your car. You’ll therefore end up choosing the perfect one that will enhance your car’s performance, while offering maximum security.
| Posted by Joe | (Auburn, AL)
The bumper came packaged very well. It was wrapped in a protective sleeve and then wrapped a second time in a thick foam. There was zero scratches on it even though the box was torn in several places. I do have two negative issues with this product however. First, the hardware was not complete. I had to go buy 8 11/2 x 1/2 inch bolts in order to install the bumper. All of the other hardware was there except the bolts (cost me $20). The second issue that I have is that the light kits do not match up to my original wiring. It looks like I will have to splice into the wiring harness. Both my license tag light and the two large reverse lights that mount into the new bumper should have the male plugs already attached to the wiring so that all I would have to do is plug them in.
- Popular Tundra Part Numbers
- Iron Cross® 22-715-07 - Push Bar Front Bumper
- Body Armor® TN-2961 - Rear Bumper
- Body Armor® TN-5293 - Swing Arm Tire Carrier
- Body Armor® TN-19335 - Front Winch Bumper
- Body Armor® 3202 - Black Powder Coated D-rings
- Body Armor® 5128 - Hi-Lift Adapter Kit for Swing Arm
- Body Armor® 5127 - Gas Can Adapter Kit
- Fab Fours™ TT07-W1550-1 - Premium Black Powder Coated Rear Bumper
- Ranch Hand® BST07HBL1 - Summit BullNose Series Front Bumper
- Ranch Hand® FST07HBL1 - Summit Series Front Bumper
- Toyota Tundra Models
- Tundra 1794 Edition Off-Road Bumpers
- Tundra Base Off-Road Bumpers
- Tundra Limited Off-Road Bumpers
- Tundra Platinum Off-Road Bumpers
- Tundra SR Off-Road Bumpers
- Tundra SR5 Off-Road Bumpers