- (3)LED BulbsToyota Tundra
- (215)LED Light BarsToyota Tundra
- (17)Daytime Running LightsToyota Tundra
- (3)Halo RingsToyota Tundra
- LED GrillesToyota Tundra
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsToyota Tundra
- LED Headlight KitsToyota Tundra
- (29)Underbody Light KitsToyota Tundra
- (33)Interior LED LightsToyota Tundra
- (66)Exterior LED LightsToyota Tundra
- (11)LED Turn SignalsToyota Tundra
- (43)LED Strips + TubesToyota Tundra
- (115)Emergency Strobe LightsToyota Tundra
- (41)SwitchesToyota Tundra
The Toyota Tundra is a full-size pickup with a strong built quality and firm handling. It has a strong engine and a large bed enabling significant cargo haulage. The Tundra is quite agile able to maneuver in urban areas as well as the rough tracks. The cabin area is spacious and elegantly styled to provide a reasonable ride quality. Installing LED lights from CARiD will increase the vehicle’s utility value. You see, incandescent light bulbs have a couple of drawbacks that need significant attention to address. These lights are prone to frequent breakdowns. They wear out with continued usage and are uneconomical to operate. In addition, driving at night under the dim light of an incandescent light puts the driver at risk due to poor visibility, fatigue, loss of concentration and poor judgment. With LED lights, this becomes a thing of the past. LED lights provide a clean bright light that gives the driver better visibility of the road ahead.
Toyota Tundra LED lights provide exceptional service when mounted on the rear of the truck. These can be mounted under the tailgate, rear mud flaps or on the license plate frames of your car. The LED lights are installed as strobe lights or brake lights. These light bulbs have a reputation of lighting up faster than incandescent light bulbs. They provide motorists driving behind an additional 21 feet of braking distance thereby promoting safe road use. In addition, LED lights are mounted in the cabin area to improve visibility and the general ambience in the cabin. The light produced is clean and bright, enabling easy access to controls on the dashboard. To improve the environment further, CARiD stocks a Music React Box that pulsates to the rhythm of your car radio. Mounting LED lights greatly improves your vehicle’s aesthetic value as well especially at night.
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Putco® LED DaylinersLED Dayliners by Putco®. This application-specific accessory is designed to perfectly underline the vehicle's style both day and night. Installed using pre-applied automotive 3M tape and included 5 ft of wire.$127.99 - $267.99
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...Halos come with written installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$58.65 - $424.96
- Putco® Premium LED Dome LightsUpgrade your interior lighting with this patent-pending LED dome light kit; it's the brightest dome light upgrade available! Custom designed for each vehicle, these LED bulbs utilize the original lighting fixtures - no modifications...13,000K Ultra-White Light LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduces a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$25.99 - $357.99
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Putco® LED Fog Light Conversion KitFog Light Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $215.99
- Oracle Lighting® 18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE SMD Bulbs consume less power and put out less heat than the factory bulbs.Super High Output SMD Bulbs (18 LEDs Per Bulb)Good upgrade for Fog Light and Daytime Running Lights$67.15 - $84.15
- Lumen® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$127.47 - $169.96
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- Oracle Lighting® GoBo LED Door ProjectorGoBo LED Door Projector by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 2 LED Projectors and 1 Hole Saw install tool for easy, proper installation. No more guessing if you're parked over a puddle or not! The New ORACLE LED door Projectors re-define...Height: 1.5 in.Length: 3.75 in.$84.96
- PlasmaGlow® LED Activator SwitchUniversal LED Activator Switch by PlasmaGlow®. Activate lighting or other accessories with just the touch of a button. You'll know the switch is activated because a ring around the button will be illuminated in your choice of 4...Touch sensitive activationWorks on 12 volt DC 10 amps, 24 volt DC 5 amps or 110 volts AC at 5 amps$32.56 - $40.50
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$44.78 - $67.03
Toyota Tundra LED Lights Reviews
2012 Toyota Tundra