Toyota Tacoma Hitch Covers
Purchase superior quality Toyota Tacoma trailer hitches from CARiD. The shop stocks a variety of hitches to choose from. Since they stock only the best from brand names like Draw Tite, Hidden hitch, CURT, Rugged Ridge, Pro series and Tow Ready among others, you can be certain that what you are getting is a durable product. The hitches come with a lifetime warranty, which further emphasizes the manufacturer’s confidence in the quality of the products. Since they are skillfully manufactured by the best engineering professionals in this field, you can be assured that they are second to none. It is only as you begin to use Toyota Tacoma trailer hitches with your car that you realize the real towing capacity of your Tacoma.
The trailer that you tow should only place 10% of its total weight on the tongue of the hitch. This way, even if the weight is pressed down onto the back of the car, it will still be able to handle that. If you carry a load that is heavier than the indicate vehicle towing capacity, it will be a strain on the back wheels which will make the front tires lighter. When this happens, it will become hard to steer the car to the right direction. To avoid all this, it is best if you settle for a weight distributing hitch. This will ensure that all the weight has been evenly distributed to all four tires of the car because it has spring bars, therefore ensuring proper stability. The only way that you can be sure that you have the correct hitch is by ensuring that you have the correct combination of vehicle towing capacity, trailer size and hitch towing capacity. You can have all these checked at the truck scales. Your Tacoma’s maximum weight capacity is also indicated in the car manual it came with.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 6 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Pro Series® - Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.50$148.50
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Westin® - Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $160.11$160.11
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $155.43$155.43
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $176.67$176.67
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $176.67$176.67
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.38$12.38
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Toyota LogoStarting at: $33.41$33.41
Posted by Manuel D.
"After watching the install video available at the CARiD website, it took me and my brother-in-law about 40 minutes to install. Hitch is made to fit like a glove, very sturdy and solid, added the wiring kit (purchased for less elsewhere) and was done in about 30 minutes with that. CARiD had the best price on this item by far and delivery was pretty quick. Very satisfied with the purchase. Will definitely shop here again."