The ignition system is designed to create a spark that will ignite the fuel/air mixture in the engine's cylinder. It must create a spark strong enough to burn the air/fuel mixture for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage as well as control the timing of the spark so it occurs at the exact right time. The performance ignition system creates a more powerful spark which ensures complete combustion, thus boosting the engine's horsepower. Upgrade the ignition system of your vehicle to get full combustion and maximum horsepower from your Toyota T-100.
In our store we offer performance ignition systems for your Toyota T-100 to get the most out of your engine. We cooperate with globally renowned manufacturers such as Karlyn STI, Accel, SMD, and more providing second-to-none ignition controllers, direct ignition coils, spark plugs, and other products at attractive prices. We guarantee the finest quality and reliability of all products, and performance ignition parts are no exception. Check out our online catalog and select appropriate performance parts for your Toyota T-100. Enjoy our user-friendly navigation and find everything you need within a few seconds. You can easily place an order right from your home or office.
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $179.40
- Accel® U-Groove Spark PlugU-Groove Spark Plug by Accel®. This spark plug has a 14mm thread size, 0.708" reach and a heat range of 6.Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to provide years of reliable service$12.21 - $24.95
- Bosch® OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...OE specific design360-degree continuous laser welded platinum tip for durability and long life$4.70 - $18.21
- Bosch® Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology...Fused iridium and platinum center electrode, sintered into an extended insulator nose reaches self-cleaning temperature only seconds after starting and provides exceptional wear resistanceTapered shape of the ground electrode reduces flame shrouding for improved combustion and more power$8.97 - $11.84
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$2.50 - $9.30
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...Delivers quick starts and smooth accelerationLower ignition voltage requirement provides reliable cold weather starting and superior operation under all driving conditions$4.70 - $7.34
- Nitrode® Performance Spark PlugPerformance Spark Plug by Nitrode®. The Nitrode™ spark plugs is positioned to be the world's "greenest" most environmentally friendly spark plugs on the planet. Reducing fuel consumption and emissions while producing more power...The Nitrode™ is made with a proprietary ceramic exclusively used for this spark plugThis unique ceramic is over 10% harder than any ceramic know today$9.99
- Karlyn STI® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. The purpose of good wire insulation is to protect the cable from voltage leaks. The single most important factor for rating insulation performance is the type of material used and not the...Spiral CoreStainless Steel Magnetic Conductive Winding$10.24 - $429.23
- NGK® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by NGK®. NGK Wire Sets are built to meet stringent OEM tolerances for a variety of vehicles. They utilize a construction method known as "variable pitch" wire winding to create resistance to radio frequency...Superior firing and fuel savingsOutstanding durability$14.39 - $407.65
- Moroso® Blue Max Wire SetBlue Max Wire Set by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your vehicle run better. If...Designed for excellent engine performanceManufactured to strict quality standards$70.32 - $120.68
- Moroso® Ultra 40™ Wire SetUltra 40™ Wire Set by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your vehicle run better. If...$86.54 - $141.23
- Karlyn STI® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Karlyn STI®. The ignition coil is one of the most important part in the ignition system. Ignition Coil aimed to provide the needed high voltage and ignition energy for generating the high voltage sparks at...Place directly on the spark plugHigh temperature resistant$3.06 - $106.28
- Fast® E6 CD Circle Track Ignition KitE6 CD Circle Track Ignition Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$59.76 - $722.94
- Fast® E6 E92 Digital CD Ignition and Coil KitE6 E92 Digital CD Ignition and Coil Kit by Fast®. This E6 Digital CD Ignition Box was engineered to provide a solution for a digital electronic CD ignition that would work flawlessly with FAST™ EFI components. It features...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$91.75 - $318.15
- Fast® XR700 XR3000 Optical Trigger Installation KitXR700 XR3000 Optical Trigger Installation Kit by Fast®. Replace your breaker points with the accuracy and reliability of an optical trigger. These kits are supplied with everything you need to bolt the optical trigger into your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$27.26 - $34.02
Guides & Articles
- Performance Ignition SystemsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Ignition PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
- Centric® Brake Hose$8.75 - $15.87
- Walker® Tail Pipe$24.76 - $29.28
- Dorman® Harmonic Balancer$88.52 - $104.33
Toyota T-100 Performance Ignition Systems Reviews
2011 Jeep Wrangler