- (11)Custom HeadlightsToyota Supra
- (5)Factory HeadlightsToyota Supra
- (12)Projector HeadlightsToyota Supra
- (9)LED HeadlightsToyota Supra
- (3)Halo HeadlightsToyota Supra
- (9)Euro HeadlightsToyota Supra
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsToyota Supra
- Signal LightsToyota Supra
- (19)Fog LightsToyota Supra
- Daytime Running LightsToyota Supra
- (54)Headlight BulbsToyota Supra
- (3)Halo RingsToyota Supra
- LED Headlight KitsToyota Supra
The Toyota Supra is a great car, with fantastic engineering, top end build quality, and great features. Many may question what could be done to make this car even better, but in fact, there are lots of great modifications and accessories available for the Supra, which are designed to allow owners to really personalize this popular car and also make it safer, easier to use, and more comfortable. One area where some really helpful modifications can be made is to the Toyota Supra aftermarket headlights. Like all cars, the factory standard headlights are not as powerful (or interesting) as some of the after market options, so replacement headlights can be a great way to individualize your Supra as well as gaining better night time road visibility.
Here at CARiD, we have all the best brands when it comes to Toyota Supra Euro headlights, Toyota Supra halo projectors, and other Toyota Supra custom headlights. We stock the best products from favorites like Lumen, Plasmaglow, Replace and many more, so whatever style, brand or model you are looking for, we are confident you'll be able to find what you are looking for among our great range. Check out what we have in store for your year of Toyota Supra today!
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Oracle Lighting® Headlights with Color HaloHeadlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally...$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Oracle Lighting® OEM Style Headlights with Color HaloOEM Style Headlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are...$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Oracle Lighting® Rectangular Color Halo HeadlightsRectangular Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using modern...$65.88 - $126.61
- Anzo® Euro HeadlightsEuro Headlights by Anzo USA. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful head...$20.14 - $350.11
- Anzo® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Anzo. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful head...$25.29 - $862.63
- Anzo® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Anzo. These powerful head lamps are brighter than factory head lights and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only...$25.29
- Winjet® 7x6" Rectangular Headlights7x6" (200mm) Rectangular Headlights by Winjet. Enhance the look of your front end with these headlights designed to improve it into a head turning, breath taking,and finely tuned work of art. Built using European technologies...$26.57
- Winjet® Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsSealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Winjet. Enhance the look of your front end with these headlights designed to improve it into a head turning, breath taking,and finely tuned work of art. Built using European technologies adapted...$20.99 - $38.83
- Winjet® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Winjet. Enhance the look of your front end with these headlights designed to improve it into a head turning, breath taking,and finely tuned work of art. Built using European...$21.28 - $38.83
- Winjet® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Euro HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Euro Headlights by Winjet. Enhance the look of your front end with these headlights designed to improve it into a head turning, breath taking,and finely tuned work of art. Built using European...$21.28 - $38.83
- Rigid Industries® 7x6" Rectangular Black LED Headlights7x6" Rectangular Black LED Headlights by by Rigid Industries. Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that is smooth and clean across the driving surface. LED headlights provide a brighter, crisper and whiter light...$33.24 - $484.49
- J.W. Speaker 7x6" Rectangular Evolution High/Low Projector LED Headlights7x6" Rectangular Evolution High/Low Beam Projector LED Headlight by J.W. Speaker. Popular in the heavy duty trucking market, Evolution is a simple drop-in replacement for 7x6" headlights. They feature a tough die-cast aluminum...$360.00
- J.W. Speaker Rectangular Evolution Projector LED HeadlightsRectangular Evolution High/Low Beam Projector LED Headlight by J.W. Speaker. Popular in the heavy duty trucking market, Evolution is a simple drop-in replacement for 7x6" headlights. They feature a tough die-cast aluminum housing...$258.57 - $360.00
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Toyota Supra Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
1996 GMC Savana