The Toyota Supra has a sharp design that enables easy cruising on the highways. It has great handling ability and goes around bends without excessive body roll. It also has a stylish interior design providing an unforgettable riding experience for its occupants. Though sporty in design, it still needs some sprucing up in the power and looks department. This is only attainable by replacing the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide range of Toyota Supra exhaust systems, mufflers and exhaust tips to suit your vehicle. Aftermarket exhaust systems boost performance by facilitating the smooth flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders. This allows for significant increases in horsepower and torque. Consequently, you car performs much better, producing greater energy and responding much faster than before. You also realize better fuel economy even at cruising speed. This also enables your car to cover greater mileage on the same tank of fuel thereby saving significantly on fuel.
Apart from great performance, you acquire a durable product. Aftermarket Toyota Supra exhaust systems are popular due to their resistance to corrosive activity. Mufflers are made from chrome-plated stainless steel which is five times harder than ordinary stainless steel. It also does not flake or chip as easily as the stock exhaust system. The dealers express their confidence by giving a lifetime warranty guaranteeing the quality of the product. This means your first purchase is surely your last. You no longer need to spend colossal sums replacing inferior quality exhaust systems. You also get to have head turning looks. Aftermarket Toyota Supra exhaust systems come with polished exhaust tips, whose shiny looks enhance the gorgeous looks of your car. Install a Toyota Supra exhaust system and watch as your car achieves its full potential.
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$385.70 - $1,659.00
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- HKS® Drager Series Axle Back Exhaust SystemDrager Series Axle Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from first...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$602.98 - $755.79
- HKS® Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature...The material is SUS304 for improvement of appearance and durability.Proven "Advantex* glass wool" (Continuous fiber glass wool).$379.13 - $1,300.95
- HKS® 304 SS Turbo Exhaust System304 SS Turbo Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from first class...Effective on stock to high performance vehicles w/ upgraded turbines.The performance exhaust sound meets the JASMA standard.$326.27 - $1,569.40
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made...Efficient exhaust gas flow by the pipe layoutsAgressive exhaust sound$330.40 - $1,073.80
- HKS® Carbon-Ti Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCarbon-Ti Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$536.07 - $709.53
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- APEXi® Bomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. The Apex Bomber 3 series is the perfect choice for those who want to fabricate a unique one-off exhaust either for a race car or a custom street car. Now, the racing heritage...Made of High Quality MaterialsTop-of-class street muffler combining both style and performance$296.18 - $887.85
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00