- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorBug-Gard™ Hood Deflector by GTS®. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed to enhance the sculptured lines...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$34.01 - $77.39
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS®. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- GTS® Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversBlackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go. These covers...$47.45 - $129.67
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor™ Smoke Front Window Deflectors (92713)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor™ Smoke Front Window Deflectors by AVS®. 2 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$42.94
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Smoke Front Window Deflectors (41286)Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Smoke Front Window Deflectors by GTS®. 2 Pieces Set. Without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.44
- Belmor® Tape-On Stainless Steel Ventshades (VS-FL2-1)Universal Tape-On Stainless Steel Ventshades by Belmor®. Installed over side windows, Belmor's stainless steel Ventshades let fresh air into the cab even during bad weather, helping drivers stay alert while reducing window fog....Lets fresh air into the cab, even during bad weatherHelps drivers stay alert while reducing window fog$40.99
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Clear Hood Deflector (71286C)Bug-Gard™ Clear Hood Deflector (71286C) by GTS®. Without Rubber. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$64.49
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Smoke Hood Deflector (71286S)Bug-Gard™ Smoke Hood Deflector (71286S) by GTS®. Without Rubber. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$64.49
- Belmor® Aeroshield Series Stainless Steel Bug Deflector (78183-1)Universal Aeroshield Series Stainless Steel Bug Deflector by Belmor®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...Premium 304-grade stainless steel bug deflector with X10 mirror finishSleek wrap-around end panels for secure, custom fit$199.99
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind Deflector (89126)Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty materials...$59.95
If you wish to underline the famous sporty look of your Toyota Solara, wind deflectors or rain guards are just what you need. They will improve the aerodynamic properties of your car, which is especially important when you drive with open windows. Wind deflectors make the airflow go past your windows and thus reduce the turbulence. Thanks to the design of the wind deflectors, rain drops won’t get inside the car through the open windows. Thus you will be able to keep the windows slightly down and easily avoid fogging in the rainy weather. And undoubtedly you will appreciate the wind deflectors if you’re a smoker.
One of the advantages of the Toyota Solara rain guards is their affordable price. In comparison with other auto accessories they are very affordable and easy to install. If you are looking for decent Toyota Solara rain guards, CARiD.com is the right place to be. We keep our prices lower than anywhere, but without sacrificing the quality. All the rain guards supplied by CARiD.com come from the leading manufacturers. Don’t hesitate and get a set of the Toyota Solara rain guards today because your comfort is what really matters.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.