- Wood Dash KitsToyota Sienna
- Carbon Fiber Dash KitsToyota Sienna
- Aluminum Dash KitsToyota Sienna
- Camouflage Dash KitsToyota Sienna
- Color Dash KitsToyota Sienna
- Molded Dash KitsToyota Sienna
- (13)Stereo Installation Dash KitsToyota Sienna
- (111)Dash CoversToyota Sienna
- (95)Steering WheelsToyota Sienna
- (59)Shift KnobsToyota Sienna
CARiD.com is home to a superior collection of Toyota Sienna Wood Grain in all of the “in-demand” finishes you could hope for. We make it happen with materials ranging from Real Woods, Real Carbon Fiber, Synthetic Wood, and Factory-Match Wood. Premier quality = premier results, which is why we showcase manufacturers like Sherwood® and B&I to step up our inventory. You can count on a laser-precise OEM fit as well as unlimited durability. Your new Toyota Sienna Wood Dash is accompanied by a Lifetime Warranty to prove it! Installation is as simple as can be: follow the included schematic for a swift “peel & stick” install almost any driver can perform. When it comes to finding what works best with your vehicle, you can’t take chances. You need the real thing. For your Toyota Sienna Wood Grain, that’s EXACTLY what we offer. Click on your Model Year above to get involved today...
Guides & Articles
- Dash KitsDash Kit Options: Upgrade Kits, Factory Match WoodThere's no question that custom dash kits add richness and spice to your vehicle's interior - regardless of whether you choose a finish of wood, brushed metal, carbon fiber, bright solid colors, or even camouflage. The high-quality trim sets we offer are crafted to exacting specifications in order to ensure everything looks right and fits tight the way original equipment does.
- Dash KitsMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Dash KitsIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Dash KitsAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
- Coverking® Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$135.56 - $159.49
- Dash Designs® Camo Game Dash Cover$53.44 - $56.64
- Canine Covers® Custom Rear Seat Protector$225.00 - $295.00
Toyota Sienna Custom Dash Kits Reviews
2006 Toyota Sienna