- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$113.97 - $177.75
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N®. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this...Maximizes airflow into the engineDecreases drag$372.99 - $961.99
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...Attractive carbon fiber front designed for extra strengthCustom foam backing for a snug fit$158.99
- Wade® Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Double Hood Scoops by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops make the...Give a performance lookNo-drill installation$74.14
- AMI® Billet Hood PinsUniversal Billet Hood Pins by AMI®, 1 Pair. Nothing screams Race Car like hood pins. It’s a favorite way to ensure that the hood truly stays shut. These authentic-looking simulated pins attach without drilling any holes in your car.Machined billet plate 6061-T6 aircraft aluminumSimple install!$9.99 - $52.55
- Daystar® Hood Pin KitUniversal Hood Pin Kit by Daystar®. This kit provides all the components necessary to install one complete hood pin. Includes 1 polyurethane grommet pad, 4 bolts and nuts to anchor it, 1 pin clip, 1 hood pin bolt, and 2 nuts to...Kit includes all components necessary to install one complete hood pin assemblyIncludes 1 polyurethane Hood Pin Grommet scuff pad$18.95 - $19.99
- Seibon® Hood/Trunk PropUniversal Hood/Trunk Prop by Seibon®. The days of using a broom stick to hold your hood or trunk open are over! Seibon Carbon introduces the very first and only carbon fiber hood/trunk prop in the automotive industry.Manufactured from the highest grade carbon fiber raw materialAttractive sleek glossy finish$84.15
- Seibon® Latch and Pin KitUniversal Latch and Pin Kit by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon fiber panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction of up to 50%. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$72.25
- Spectre Performance® Hood PinsUniversal Hood Pins by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$4.68 - $9.79
- Steinjager® Hood Prop RodUniversal Hood Prop Rod by Steinjager®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Steinjager features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$41.71 - $52.28
- Mr. Gasket® Hood PinUniversal by Mr. Gasket®. Competition cars are often required to use hood pins during races to prevent the hood from flying open during an accident. But a set of hood pins also is a fine style element if you’re building a hot rod...Triple chrome plated pins and torsion clips/hairpinsEasy install$6.09 - $28.53
- Racetech® Hood Pin SetUniversal Hood Pin Set by Racetech®. Replace the rusty and worn out hood pins of your vehicle with new trustworthy ones and keep the hood of your auto closed. This Racetech set includes hood pins and latches. Made from superior...Designed to keep the hood of a vehicle closedMade from high-grade materials$20.99 - $25.99
- Sparco® Hood PinsUniversal Hood Pins by Sparco®. If you are looking for a hood pin to keep the hood of your vehicle closed when there is no hood latch, this pair of steel pin hooks with guided lug and click locking is what you need. Made from...Designed to keep the hood of a vehicle closedMade from premium quality steel$40.00
- Trans-Dapt® Hood PinUniversal Hood Pin by Trans-Dapt®. These Hood pin replacement components are for use with Trans-Dapt Performance Products Hairpin and Flip-over style Hood pin sets. A member of Hedman Performance Group, Trans-Dapt® specializes in...Designed to safely and securely hold your hoodUpgrade to your stock hood latch$4.66 - $6.04
Hoods are some of the car parts that you can rely on to alter the view of your car into a more refined one. Apart of the protection that they grant the engine, they are also designed to add glamour to the car. Buy elegant Toyota Sienna custom hoods to replace damaged or dented hoods. Shopping for the custom hoods gives you quite an amazing experience as you get to purchase products you’ve always desired to own. Explore the selections available at CARiD, a leading retailer of genuine car parts that gets the hoods from renowned brands such as Duraflex, VIS Racing, Seibon and Xenon. The brands have employed top professionals in the hoods industry who design and craft the hoods using high quality materials and perfect tools so that the end products feature precise design and their performance is optimal. Some of the hoods that you’ll come across are crafted from highest grade stainless steel, fiberglass and carbon fiber, the most indestructible materials that are able to endure harsh driving conditions. They are available in the most dazzling designs you could ever come across.
The replacement and custom hoods reduce the weight of your car in that they are lighter than most OEM parts. You need not worry about their quality or performance as they are tested and certified for sale as genuine replacement parts. The hoods feature stunning designs and some are designed with scoops, cowls and power bulges. The purpose of these add-ons is to increase the performance of your engine and the beauty of your car. Try out the Super Stock Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. It’s skillfully designed and crafted from high quality fiberglass thus is durable. It’s also easy to install and will take little of your time. The hood is designed to precision and will fit perfectly.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.