Making your car more comfortable and secure for you and your family is great, and a significant area where a lot of drivers and their passengers struggle with high, big vehicles like the Toyota Sequoia is when it comes to getting in and out of the cabin. If you are a Toyota Sequoia driver looking to make this more comfortable for you and your passengers, then it is simple to do if you add some of our great side steps or nerf bars. Side steps, which are also sometimes called running boards, are automotive accessories which you fit to the vehicle to create a platform that will help anybody get in and out of the vehicle safely and easily. We have a great selection of Toyota Sequoia running boards, all made to be quick to install, and also to offer the toughness and reliability you need.
Along with these great side steps, we also have a top range of Toyota Sequoia nerf bars. These are also designed to make it more comfortable and easier to get in and off of your car, but give a different look, as sleek bars that are fitted on to the Sequoia. Whether you want nerf bars or running boards, you will find a great range here, all made by top brand manufacturers and provided with clear, easy to use instructions and fully comprehensive warranties. For excellent design, safety and quality you can trust, browse our Sequoia range today!
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...$29.41 - $331.46
- Westin® 6" Premier Oval Step BarsPremier Oval Stainless Steel Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight style steps have a 6" diameter at widest tube dimension and offer a full 5" step area. They are available in universal lengths for full sized trucks and...$117.20 - $367.45
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...$241.78 - $554.85
- AMP Research® PowerStep™ Running BoardsPowerStep™ Running Board by AMP Research®, 1 Pair. Ford and GM have been equipping their new trucks at the factory with AMP Research PowerStep automatic retracting running boards for years, and so should you. High-grade aluminum...$1,199.00 - $1,299.99
- N-Fab® 3" Nerf Steps3" Nerf Steps by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. Spanning the entire side of the truck from wheel well to wheel well, this bar has a more finished appearance. It carries two steps per side for access to the cab.$315.81 - $559.72
- Lund® 5" Bent Oval Tube Steps5" Bent Oval Tube Steps by Lund®, 1 Pair. Get a step up into your cab and be a step ahead of other trucks and SUVs in the looks department with Lund 5” Bent Oval Tube Steps. The no-slip step pads will give you safe, sure footing...$326.80 - $371.88
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$200.58 - $430.11
- Lund® 4" Bent Oval Tube Steps4" Bent Oval Tube Steps by Lund®. Get a step up into your cab and be a step ahead of other trucks and SUVs in the looks department with Lund 4” Oval Tube Steps. The no-slip step pads will give you safe, sure footing while the...$176.21 - $416.97
- Lund® Summit Ridge Running BoardsSummit Ridge Running Boards by Lund®. Step up into your rig in style with these extruded aluminum running boards. The crescent shaped chrome end caps and full length rubber treads have a distinctive style that looks almost too good...$514.79 - $630.62
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$361.25 - $728.48
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$203.38 - $399.94
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...$29.41 - $297.88
- Lund® CrossRoads™ Running BoardsCrossRoads™ Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. These multi-fit boards are designed to provide your car with the custom look and provide you with safe footing. They are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers board...$370.25 - $445.49
- Westin® 4" Oval Tube Step Bars4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately). Oval Tube...$117.20 - $325.78
- ATS® E2 Series Running BoardsE2 Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. Constructed from high-strength lightweight aluminum, the E2 series offers the utility of a running board’s flat surface in a stylish step bar design. A 5-inch wide tube has a flat top...$224.66 - $467.81
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Exterior AccessoriesSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Exterior AccessoriesRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Exterior AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Yakima® ProRack™ Rail Bars$198.94
Toyota Sequoia Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
- Popular Sequoia Part Numbers
- Westin® 27-6130 - 79" Sure-Grip Black Running Boards with Brushed Trim
- Westin® 27-1325 - Running Board Mounting Kit
- Westin® 27-6135 - 79" Sure-Grip Black Running Boards with Black Trim
- Westin® 27-1875 - Running Board Mounting Kit
- Onki® 128080S - 80" American Runner Stainless Steel Running Boards
- CARR® 104501 - Hoop II Black Powdercoat Step
- Black Horse® - 3" Polished Stainless Steel Round Side Steps
- Toyota Sequoia Models
- Sequoia Base Running Boards
- Sequoia Limited Running Boards
- Sequoia Platinum Running Boards
- Sequoia SR5 Running Boards
- Sequoia SR5 Premium Running Boards