There is no mistaking the Sequoia when it comes careening down the road. It demonstrates an intimidating yet seductive image. To wring even more aesthetic delight out of this brilliant machine, a custom Toyota Sequoia Grill is always the way to go. A host of Billet and Mesh masterpieces are in the house at CARiD.com, but that’s not a coincidence. We are the #1 Home for ALL Toyota Sequoia Grills because we offer nothing but superstar quality. Featuring names like E&G Classics®, T-Rex, and SES Trims, we guarantee you’re getting an expertly designed Toyota Sequoia Grill because we refuse to provide anything else. It’s as simple as that. The newest releases or luxurious favorites are here for you – always. Take a look around and make yourself comfortable!
Whether you're cruising around the neighborhood or speeding up on the highway, a proper billet grille is the front-end accessory which makes you noticeable. Attention-grabbing and bold, billet grilles promise extraordinary look and exquisite style that instantly separate you from the crowd. They are manufactured from stellar materials, such as everlasting stainless steel and aluminum, using technologies of tomorrow to ensure precise fit and timeless service. Compare over 13 billet grille reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define the accessory that offers the style and quality you need.
- T-Rex® - Polished Billet GrilleStarting at: $130.75$130.75
- RaceMesh® - Standard Weave Mesh GrilleStarting at: $729.00$729.00
- GrillCraft® - BG Series Polished Billet GrilleStarting at: $100.05$100.05
- E&G Classics® - Chrome Fine Mesh Grille Starting at: $392.00$392.00
- Putco® - Punch GrilleStarting at: $122.56$122.56
- RI® - Chrome Grille InsertStarting at: $189.11$189.11
- APG® - Polished Billet GrilleStarting at: $43.72$43.72
- Carriage Works® - Grille Emblem Mount KitStarting at: $21.47$21.47
- Street Scene® - Speed Grille™ InsertStarting at: $126.14$126.14
Posted by Edwin B.
"Very easy to install - it only took me 10 mins and viola! Everything done... except for the bumper grill which up to now still unable to install with the brackets that came with it..."
Posted by David L.
"This is the second Sequoia I have put this on and it is very easy to instal and looks great. Be aware that if you have the radar cruise control option, you will need to trim some of the grill off."
Posted by David L.
"This is the second Sequoia I put this product on. I installed it myself this time and it wasn't very hard to do as long as you read the instructions and take your time. It looks awesome and constantly turns heads."
Posted by David T.
"Great product but needs 2 j-hooks on the bottom area of grille to adjust vertically. I used 2 black cable ties on the bottom to make the grille look flush with the bumper."