Your truck is important. It’s like another member of the family. Preserving its health should always be a priority. With CARiD.com’s selection of Toyota Sequoia Grille Guards, that is never an issue. Our inventory of Toyota Sequoia Grille Guards comes from top names like Romik® and Westin®, giving you the heavy-duty Stainless Steel quality you need along with the attractive finishes you crave. A Toyota Sequoia rill Guard is crucial in defending your front-end from all the everyday hazards the road presents. You need rock-solid protection that gets the job done. The imposing yet stylish look is just part of the equation! When the time comes to give your monster custom security that always delivers, a Toyota Sequoia Grill Guard is what you’re looking for.
- Westin® Ultimate Bull BarUltimate Bull Bar with Stainless Steel Skid Plate by Westin®. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose. Available in chrome...$27.47 - $387.72
- Lund® Bull Bar with LED Light BarBull Bar with LED Light Bar by Lund®. Create a tough, heavy-duty look on your truck’s front end while providing bumper and grille protection and improved night visibility.Made from thick 3.5” oval heavy-duty steel tubesIncludes an integrated 20” heavy-duty LED light bar with flood beam pattern, 54watt, 3K lumens$449.99 - $499.99
- SteelCraft® 3.5" Oval Stainless Steel Bull Bar3.5" Oval Stainless Steel Bull Bar by SteelCraft®. This is a bull bar that offers both real protection and elegance. The removable skid plate prevents damage to sensitive parts of the engine and transmission. The bar provides a...$266.95
- Go Rhino® 3" Rhino Charger RC2 LR Light-Ready Bull Bar3" Rhino Charger RC2 LR Light-Ready Bull Bar by Go Rhino®. RC2 LR Bull Bars combine great looks with a hexagonal pattern skid plate that incorporates convenient mounting for two LED lights. This multi-fit design employs a no-drill...Provides mounting for two 3”x3” LED light pods and similar stem mount lights (sold separately)Easy inventory control with only two different frames and vehicle-specific mounting brackets$189.28 - $431.92
- SteelCraft® Grille GuardGrille Guard by SteelCraft®. The SteelCraft design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal grille guards cannot achieve. They offer both real protection and elegance. Easy bolt-on installation.Heavy duty one-piece constructionProtective rubber stripping$259.55 - $449.25
- Tuff-Bar® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by Tuff-Bar®. This affordable, durable and tough bull bar comes with all the brackets and hardware necessary for a no-drill easy installation on your specific truck. Tuff-Bar stays affordable by the use of modern...$151.20 - $186.62
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$805.00 - $1,135.52
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries®. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...One-piece build for maximum strengthCustom design for each application$330.64 - $609.52
- Dee Zee® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Dee Zee®. Add maximum-strength protection to your pickup or SUV with a form-fitting Euro Grille Guard from Dee Zee that is specifically contoured to your make and model. One-piece 18 gauge steel construction ensures...$272.67 - $513.19
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road®. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- Dee Zee® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by Dee Zee®. Protect the front and underside of your vehicle from stray animals, tree stumps, tire track ruts, and other unforeseen perils with Dee Zee’s Bull Bar. 3" diameter steel bars with a skid plate offer the...$11.39 - $241.66
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Grille GuardThe Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard is the icon of the vehicle protection aftermarket industry. The quality and the style of the Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard is unmatched. You need the peace of mind that when you are out on the...The Most Popular Heavy Duty Grille Guard On The Market TodayGives You A Customized Look While Providing Front End Protection$499.00 - $549.00
- Go Rhino® Rhino Charger RC2 Bull BarRhino Charger RC2 Bull Bar by Go Rhino®. This modern take on the traditional bull bar is made in stainless steel, and it is as tough as it looks. The Charger RC2 has a new bracket system that is separate from the bar itself.$189.28 - $252.33
- Westin® E-Series Bull BarE-Series Bull Bar by Westin®. Brighten up your front with the E-Series Bull Bar and brighten up the road by mounting Westin Auxiliary Lights in the light mounting points. The stainless steel skid-plate with a die-cut Westin block...Made in 3" diameter stainless steel tubing for style and durabilityFinished in mirror shine polish$147.58 - $289.79
- Onki® Aegis Grille GuardAegis Grille Guard by Onki®. Half bull-bar, half grille guard, this innovative center grille guard takes the best features from the mid-section of Onki’s full-width grille guard, and adds beefed up construction found only on bull...$654.50 - $771.75
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$499.00 - $565.00
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$219.00 - $249.00
Toyota Sequoia Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2005 Toyota Sequoia