Toyota Sequoia Air Intakes
The Sequoia is big enough that it can carry almost anything you need to take with you and it has the ability to drive you whatever destination you need to go to. That means that you need it to be running at its best so you need to give it the right tools to do that and that means installing the right performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them to give you the performance you desire and a great starting point is the Toyota Sequoia air intake.
An aftermarket air intake can improve your vehicle’s performance by allowing your engine to get more or cooler air from the atmosphere. We have a number of different types including cold air intakes which will decrease the temperature of the air reaching your engine to allow it to burn easier or short ram intakes which will allow a higher volume of air into your engine so that there is more to burn. We offer the different types so that it’s easier to get the right performance and once you have one installed you’ll wonder why you drive with a standard intake!
- K&N®33 Series Air Filterfrom $56.99
- AIRAID®Cold Air Dam Intake Systemfrom $344.90
- aFe®Pro DRY S Air Filterfrom $56.95
- Spectre Performance®Air Intake Kitfrom $149.99
- K&N®57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kitfrom $275.99
- AIRAID®Panel Air Filterfrom $49.90
- aFe®Stage 2 Cold Air Intake Systemfrom $299.00
- AEM®DryFlow Panel Air Filterfrom $38.99
- Popular Sequoia Part Numbers
- Toyota Sequoia Models
- Sequoia Limited Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sequoia Platinum Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sequoia SR5 Performance Air Intake Systems