Toyota RAV4 Radiators
- CSF® - Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $154.84$154.84
- Koyo® - Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $167.54$167.54
- Denso® - RadiatorStarting at: $133.92$133.92
- Ohno® - Radiator Drain PlugStarting at: $9.08$9.08
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapStarting at: $9.46$9.46
- Replace® - RadiatorStarting at: $76.39$76.39
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorStarting at: $165.39$165.39
- Vista-Pro® - Ready-Rad™ RadiatorStarting at: $81.07$81.07
Posted by Roman G.
"Got this fan to replace an engine powered unit in a project car to give myself a few extra horses and relieve some of the strain on the old water pump bearings. I originally was going to buy a no-name version but after some internet research I decided that the Flex-a-lite would be worth the extra few bucks. This fan draws a good number of CFM."
Posted by Eric J P.
"I'm truly thankful and happy! This process was beyond outstanding. Plus, this product is Great! Fits perfect in my 04 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Thanks CARiD."
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Aj J.
"The delay in shipping was all good, the product was good too. Thanks!"
Posted by Steve L.
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."