The Toyota Prius was seen as something of a game changer when it was first launched a few years ago, and now these fantastic hybrid cars have earned their place as a very common sight on our roads. With plenty of great models and looks to choose from, the Prius offers the driver who values the hybrid revolution plenty of choice. If you are the proud owner of any of Toyota's great Prius cars and are looking for replacement headlights to make night driving safer and easier, as well as giving your Prius a cool new look after dark, then at CARiD, we have just what you are looking for.
We stock all the leading names in Toyota Prius custom headlights, like Lumen, Spyder, Replace, Spec-D and CG, and we also have a multitude of different popular styles, such as our fashionable Toyota Prius Euro headlights and our powerful and bold Toyota Prius halo projectors. Whatever the style, make, color and look of Toyota Prius headlights you are looking for, we are confident you'll find it here at CARiD, and at a great price too! Check out our Prius range and order yours today!
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving...$50.18 - $1,539.62
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need your headlights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional headlight and endanger yourself and your...$19.30 - $1,852.64
- Anzo® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These...$108.43 - $966.14
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...$16.56 - $1,130.75
- CG® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. Replace your damaged or dull stock headlights with this stunning set of high quality crystal lights. You won't find a more convenient way to provide your vehicle with the utmost style and flawless...$93.34 - $906.68
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...$19.53 - $654.18
- Anzo® U-Bar Style HeadlightsU-Bar Style Headlights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best...$365.90 - $966.14
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$12.88 - $1,188.02
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer...$59.54 - $1,539.62
- Anzo® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These...$224.28 - $966.14
- Spyder® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at...$66.34 - $1,359.95
- Anzo® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best...$186.03 - $681.63
- CG® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. To give your vehicle that unique, attractive look you were seeking and provide it with ultra bright illumination, use this outstanding set of lights. Once in place, these powerful parts emit a...$50.80 - $906.68
- CG® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. Replace your old and tired original set of headlights and give yourself 100% peace of mind while cruising during the night hours. These lights will increase visibility and make you far more...$50.80 - $661.11
- Anzo® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best...$186.03 - $799.33
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- Automotive LightingFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- Automotive LightingHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- Automotive LightingA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- Automotive LightingCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Toyota Prius Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
- Related Toyota Prius Pages
- Popular Prius Part Numbers
- Replace® TO2518110 - Driver Side Replacement Headlight
- Replace® TO2519122 - Passenger Side Replacement Headlight Lens Housing
- Replace® TO2518122 - Driver Side Replacement Headlight Lens Housing
- Replace® LX2551103V - Passenger Side Replacement Parking / Side Marker Light
- Replace® TO2533114 - Passenger Side Replacement Turn Signal Light Lens and Housing
- TYC® 20-9092-01-1 - Driver Side NSF Certified Replacement Headlight
- TYC® 20-9091-01-1 - Passenger Side NSF Certified Replacement Headlight
- Eagle® TY798-A001L - Driver Side Replacement Headlight
- Eagle® TY798-A001R - Passenger Side Replacement Headlight
- Toyota Prius Models
- Prius Base Headlights
- Prius Five Headlights
- Prius Four Headlights
- Prius Plug-In Headlights
- Prius Premium Headlights
- Prius Three Headlights
- Prius Touring Headlights
- Prius Two Headlights
- Prius C Base Headlights
- Prius C Four Headlights
- Prius C One Headlights
- Prius C Three Headlights
- Prius C Two Headlights
- Prius V Base Headlights
- Prius V Five Headlights
- Prius V Four Headlights
- Prius V Three Headlights
- Prius V Two Headlights