We are always on the look out for anything that we perceive to be a great deal with any purchase that we make. This is more so with huge investments, such as purchasing a hitch. At CARiD, the deals are comparable to none – best pricing, top quality and a wide variety of products to choose from. You will get a lifetime warranty with the Toyota Previa Trailer hitches that you purchase. CARiD stocks some of the best products from the best brand names in the hitch market. Some of these brand names include; CURT, Pro Series, Hidden Hitch, Rugged Ridge, Draw Tite and Tow Ready among others. With such names you will not only be assured of quality but also durability. The making of these products was overseen by some of the best engineering minds in the profession so as to ensure that they are second to none when it comes to quality. With the correct hitch, you will soon realize the true towing potential of your Toyota Previa.
When towing, 10% of the total weight is placed on the tongue, as this is the weight that most cars would handle while in motion. If you have more weight on the tongue, it will have some negative impact on the weight of the car. The front wheels of the car will become lighter and this will interfere with oncoming cars because your headlights will be blinding to the other drivers. To avoid this, ensure that you have purchased a weight distributing trailer hitch. Weight distributing Toyota Previa trailer hitches dispense the weight evenly on all the four tires of the Previa. It is also a great idea to look into the future and purchase a hitch that can support heaver loads, in case you need to tow something heavier in future.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 48 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $130.13$130.13
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Toyota LogoStarting at: $33.41$33.41
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
Posted by Douglas C.
"Looks good and fits perfectly. Word of warning, it does not come with the metal bar to hold it in place. Must buy it separately."
Posted by Husam H.
"Nice design and easy to set up."
Posted by Brett V.
"Looks great. Easy to install."
Posted by Paul S.
"Great product. Looks great and installed with no problem on my 2013 Tundra. One suggestion, purchase a hitch lock ($15) to keep secured. "
Posted by Larry P.
"This a great product. Easy to install. Easy access to step into bed of truck without putting down the tailgate."